Why are the Eagles so underrated?

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I like Reagor More than Ruggs but I felt like Desean is just collecting a paycheck last year he should have gotten that surgery I'm kinda shocked they brought him back tbh.

Eh. I don't want to assume that, but yeah obviously he should've got the surgery.

Dallas is undoubtedly going to win that division.  There's just no other way to look at it.  

Too much talent on that defense now after all the trades and free agency pickups, and the offense is still solid.  

As for Philadelphia, they really need to step away from a 4-3 defense and emphasize their secondary.  

I mean, drafting Jalen Hurts at QB was probably a good move since Wentz isn't very healthy.  But, why would they acquire Javon Hargrave when they already had Fletcher Cox and could have easily moved to a 3-4 scheme?  If anything, that was a win for Pittsburgh.  

Now, they have no choice but to play the 4-3 after all the money they've exhausted.  

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eh. I don't want to assume that, but yeah obviously he should've got the surgery.

Troy Vincent confessed to me personally he was collecting a paycheck from Buffalo he said they couldn't find better to replace me lol.

With Deseans speed I got the same feeling just calling a spade a spade not trying to downplay his career tho

59 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We also were banged up and had no business pulling the division our rear end.

Jets also didn't beat us last year. Please know what you are talking about before speaking on it.

And, we'll take out the Chiefs in the Super Bowl if we get past New Orleans or the 49ers. Bet.

Swapped the Jets and the Lions in my head when I was switching tabs. No need to be rude about it. Doesn't alter any of the points in my post anyway.

And I mentioned injuries. You guys were average in games lost last year.

And congrats that you think that! Chiefs don't really have anything to do with it though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Dallas is undoubtedly going to win that division.  There's just no other way to look at it.  

Too much talent on that defense now after all the trades and free agency pickups, and the offense is still solid.  

As for Philadelphia, they really need to step away from a 4-3 defense and emphasize their secondary.  

I mean, drafting Jalen Hurts at QB was probably a good move since Wentz isn't very healthy.  But, why would they acquire Javon Hargrave when they already had Fletcher Cox and could have easily moved to a 3-4 scheme?  If anything, that was a win for Pittsburgh.  

Now, they have no choice but to play the 4-3 after all the money they've exhausted.  

I don't see it that way Dallas with a new coaching staff is behind the 8 ball during this pandemic.

Daks been Battling depres we'll see.

They always had talent but it never seems to come together on d

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Swapped the Jets and the Lions in my head when I was switching tabs. No need to be rude about it.

I don't think the Lions were as bad as the Jets last year by any means, especially early in the year.

They tied the Cards week 1, won their next two, beat the Eagles, then only lost to the Chiefs 34-30.

And, my bad.... but still I think we are a very good team.

We underachieved last year.... injuries or not. That I will admit. I also think we are more talented this year though.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was 5 months ago. When his brother committed suicide. 

As someone who has had to deal with depression it isn't something you can get over so easy.

I can't imagine how much a close family member committing suicide would mess with my head.

I hope Dak is in a good place though and don't want to talk about that as a reason they'll lose the division.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

We went to the 3-4 in the Chip Kelly era. Switching back had all our D-Lineman excited and it's a big reason they feel havoc just about every game

Just now, Danger said:

Hey now, Greg Ward is legit underrated. I've been the leader of the Greg Ward hype train for about 2 years now.

Hank Basket was underrated.

I really think Giants will surprise this year lol I'm gonna leave the thread on that note lol.

Like Jones barkley is a stud Slayton has had a phenomenal rookie year don't sleep on them

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can't imagine that happening I wouldn't assume 5 months heals him.

I thought demaryuis Thomas's mom being pardoned from Jail would make him play better and his play seemed to decline rapidly after that. Could just be age but Idk I never assume how things effect people.

How's Lamb looking?

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Hank Basket was underrated.

I really think Giants will surprise this year lol I'm gonna leave the thread on that note lol.

Like Jones barkley is a stud Slayton has had a phenomenal rookie year don't sleep on them

I don't believe in the direction that Joe Judge is taking them, or that defense. Their offense has potential but Judge was a terrible hire IMO.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I thought demaryuis Thomas's mom being pardoned from Jail would make him play better and his play seemed to decline rapidly after that. Could just be age but Idk I never assume how things effect people.

How's Lamb looking?

To be fair, and while everyone's different, Brett Favre dealt with a lot worse, I think he can make do.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

As someone who has had to deal with depression it isn't something you can get over so easy.

I can't imagine how much a close family member committing suicide would mess with my head.

I hope Dak is in a good place though and don't want to talk about that as a reason they'll lose the division.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

How's Lamb looking?

I didnt mean "oh he should be fine, its been 5 months"... I was just implying that he has begun the healing process. 

• Like 1