Week 2: VIKINGS (0-1) at Colts (0-1)

swede700

On 9/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, CriminalMind said:

We should keep ignoring the DL with early picks and take WRs.

DL will get killed and the DB are likely to be taken advantage of. TY and Paris will have big games

Yep. Our biggest weakness right now is DT. I'm confident that Odenigbo and Ngakoue will get better, but the middle of the DL is a mess.

What's the Williams Wall up to nowadays? Haha

The Colts, arguably, have the best offensive line in the league.  If the Vikings DLine can't produce pressure against the passing game, it could turn out to be another long afternoon for the young cornerbacks.  If the Vikings win, it'll be because of Colts mistakes.  But, they are a very well coached team.  I don't see Rivers making the crucial mistake to cost the game two weeks in a row.

Not sure who wins this, not enough confidence to go all homer mode yet.

100% certain it's another high scoring game with where both teams score 30+. But now that I've said that, I've probably doomed us and it'll be Colt 38, Vikings 10. 

Edited by skywindO2

9 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Samia start but we'd have no depth if that happens.  Maybe Jones  would be active for that game?

I'm not sure how much G Jones has even played, but theoretically, they could move Dozier over to RG and put Cleveland in at LG should Samia go down, since Dozier was played a lot of RG for the Jets.