Buy Low / Sell High / Hold guys

titanrick

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

what makes you so confident...

1) I was a huge fan of him coming out of Colorado. Remember pre-draft Laviska was rated as a top 15 pick in this draft before injury. The only WR to consistently be rated higher was Jeudy. He has elite level talent at WR. The only thing that dropped his draft stock was injury.

2) As long as he is healthy, he can effect the game in so many ways from RB/Slot/Outside/Wildcat. Hes going to get his touches.

3) The Jags are most likely going to be losing a lot of games. Therefore they will be constantly in attack mode and he will get opportunity at garbage points

5) Chark is injured

6) The Jags really dont have any REAL talent behind Chark. Its Shenaults for the taking as WR2/RB.

Edited by AkronsWitness

39 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

1) I was a huge fan of him coming out of Colorado. Remember pre-draft Laviska was rated as a top 15 pick in this draft before injury. The only WR to consistently be rated higher was Jeudy. He has elite level talent at WR. The only thing that dropped his draft stock was injury.

2) As long as he is healthy, he can effect the game in so many ways from RB/Slot/Outside/Wildcat. Hes going to get his touches.

3) The Jags are most likely going to be losing a lot of games. Therefore they will be constantly in attack mode and he will get opportunity at garbage points

5) Chark is injured

6) The Jags really dont have any REAL talent behind Chark. Its Shenaults for the taking as WR2/RB.

thanks big dog. I liked him in the draft too, fired him up tonight on both my teams! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 1:03 PM, Forge said:

I'm kind of out on Drake. He can't even get it going against Carolina. He's a massive bust this year. He's completely absent in their passing game 

Agreed, but what can we get for him? I'm at least hoping his injury isn't that serious otherwise I might have to ensure I get Chase Edmonds.

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Agreed, but what can we get for him? I'm at least hoping his injury isn't that serious otherwise I might have to ensure I get Chase Edmonds.

Pretty much nothing. I think you have to put him on the bench and ride it out until maybe he strings together some good performances. 

I took Edmonds off the wire a few weeks ago, so at this point, I'm actually just hoping Drake is hurt to that the team moves to Edmonds. He just seems like the better player and the better fit for them right now. Given the snap difference, his inclusion in the passing game compared to Drake's is insane. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty much nothing. I think you have to put him on the bench and ride it out until maybe he strings together some good performances. 

I took Edmonds off the wire a few weeks ago, so at this point, I'm actually just hoping Drake is hurt to that the team moves to Edmonds. He just seems like the better player and the better fit for them right now. Given the snap difference, his inclusion in the passing game compared to Drake's is insane. 

Just looked at ESPN fantasy update and it says he his healthy and will be ready for week 5. Hopefully I can stash Edmonds for fairly cheap.

52 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Should I be looking to move Dak, if Tyron Smith is done for the season as rumored? That's both starting tackles and no Fredbeard.  Also, I have ARod as my 2nd qb.

With ARod as your #2, definitely would look to trade one of them... ARod has a better run game and defense so that could open things up to bigger fluctuations. Dak has lots of receiving weapons and a poor defense with a decimated O-line, most likely affecting Zeke more than anyone else imo. Up to you, but I would think you could get pretty good value from either of them. 

Sell Gurley if you have RB depth. His production is all TDs through 4 games, and he’s only on field 54% of snaps. Has been doing nothing in pass game. In any 12 man league there will be people desperate for RB help and if you can get WR1 or high end WR2 in return I think it’ll pay off, would guess Gurley remains TD reliant and isn’t even always the RB getting goal line touches. Some people will overrate him for the name + being in great offense but that lack of pass productivity and low snap shares makes his 2020 thus far fool’s gold in my eyes.

Buy Sanders and CEH... both pass catching feature backs who have been a little underwhelming but I expect to be top 8 RBs at season’s end. CEH probably not that realistic as most owners probably are not worried seeing as he’s got a big role on best O in football, but Sanders there are definitely people beginning to worry I bet. Wentz won’t keep playing like the WOAT, which will create scoring opportunities for Sanders. Might not be until they finish brutal stretch of 49ers-Steelers-Ravens though.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

On 10/5/2020 at 1:27 PM, VikeManDan said:

I was finally able to do it. I had to give up a little bit more than I wanted with the additional piece, but I got a buy low back as the second piece coming back to me. 

So Drake can be someone else's problem now lol

Though I think I'll hold on to Edmonds