What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 8/11/2023 at 7:26 PM, MacReady said:

I am watching From Dusk Til Dawn.

It’s been at least ten years since I’ve seen it last. Such a weird movie, but enjoyable.

Yeah if they cleaned up some of the graphics and some of the later parts it could be an all time great horror movie.  But obviously got pretty cheesy there at parts and could have been done a little better.  It is very impressive how good Quentin Tarantino was in that film as an actor, he was solid.  

Either way the dance scene is arguably the hottest dance scene in the history of all film.  Outstanding, just too bad such cheesy stuff had to follow after.  They could have cleaned it up for make it a bit more realistic and less cartoony.

dfbzj4d-9f13d57e-a52f-48c6-a22c-d2f0d270

p23164_p_v8_af.jpg

Written/directed by Albert Brooks and it has a great cast with some fun cameos (Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, etc) as the muse's clients.  Albert Brooks is hilarious as usual.  Ironically, the muse herself (Sharon Stone) was rather uninspiring.

Edited by thrILL!

Re-watched Hereditary for the first time since I watched it in movie theaters and man has my opinion on it changed so much (in a good way).  I think I went into it the first time expecting it to be the scariest thing I ever watched and was disappointed when it wasn't given the hype.  But upon re-watch I see now why it got the praise it did.  From the story to the acting to the cinematography, aces all around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Re-watched Hereditary for the first time since I watched it in movie theaters and man has my opinion on it changed so much (in a good way).  I think I went into it the first time expecting it to be the scariest thing I ever watched and was disappointed when it wasn't given the hype.  But upon re-watch I see now why it got the praise it did.  From the story to the acting to the cinematography, aces all around.

Oh yeah, its a drama with horror elements

I will never watch it again but glad i did

• Like 1