What movie are you watching?

Forge

f6b3a3d3b257581e6a1f82ae5f84e8b8.jpg

I still think X-Men: Days of Future Past is a top 5 all time comic book movie.  All four of the guys in this picture were a home run casting, and all four are excellent in this movie.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

f6b3a3d3b257581e6a1f82ae5f84e8b8.jpg

I still think X-Men: Days of Future Past is a top 5 all time comic book movie.  All four of the guys in this picture were a home run casting, and all four are excellent in this movie.

Wish there was little more action in this film. X-men’s biggest set pieces always seemed to be Magneto moving something.

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Wish there was little more action in this film. X-men’s biggest set pieces always seemed to be Magneto moving something.

I think the future sentinels in this movie were done incredibly well and made for some great scenes.

Chinatown

I watched this movie a while back...probably mid-2010s...and it didn't really click with me.

A decade later...I still don't get the hype. 

Lol, right there with you on both Chinatown and Blade Runner, didn't think either was all that special. I'd watch Chinatown again before Blade Runner, but I've never given either a second watch.

Kneecap was amazing! Best music biopic I've ever seen. It had heart, it was captivating I didn't wanna leave my seat to pee, The actual band plays themselves in the film I loved it definitely top 3 movie of the year so far. Go see it 5/5.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Lol, right there with you on both Chinatown and Blade Runner, didn't think either was all that special. I'd watch Chinatown again before Blade Runner, but I've never given either a second watch.

Tried watching blade runner 3 times and could never finish it. Although I’ll admit has one of the greatest monologues ever.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Tried watching blade runner 3 times and could never finish it. Although I’ll admit has one of the greatest monologues ever.

I've been the same way with "Anchorman".  It just does not work for me.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611u73mepuupke4r66mb7

54de3-apocalypse_0.jpg?w=620

I think X-Men: Apocalypse gets a little bit of a bad rap. No, it's not on tier with First Class and Days of Future Past, but it's still a solid continuation of those movies and with time and lowered expectations, I really do still enjoy it.

• Like 1

6-things-dark-phoenix.jpg

Ok, now X-Men: Dark Phoenix was absolute dog ****. Simon Kinberg should be embarrassed to attach his name to this piece of crap. Sophie Turner is not a good actress, and this has to be the worst acting job that Jessica Chastain has ever done. I never got around to watching this after the terrible reviews and I kind of wish I left it that way. If they had any balls (they knew this was the last one) they would have had the Phoenix wipe out everything. I stead we got this steaming turd.  Only redemptive value was the train scene, but they squandered that right after.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Bone Tomahawk (2015)

I really liked this movie. It’s noted for its brutality but I think the dialogue was the highlight. Well-done.

A-

Chicory is a great character and has the best lines and steals all the scenes but you’re right…dialogue was top notch. 

• Like 2