What movie are you watching?

Forge

Beetlejuice.. wait til it comes out on streaming imo

Spoiler

Very little to no character development, and the plot is a mess. It's a mishmash of like 5 different half baked stories, mixed with as many cameos/"'member?" moments as they could squeeze in

• Like 1

The Watchers was kinda dull and boring.  Ishana M. Shyamalan directed it, and you can tell her father was the inspiration for it.  Dakota Fanning works in a pet store who is asked to take a bird to a place in Ireland.  She goes through a forest where she encounters 3 people, an old woman and a guy and girl around her age.  They live in a bunker where every night, they stand in front of a two way mirror so watchers can watch them.  for a movie that's 95 minutes, it's long.  The ending felt unsatisfying.  3/10

Street Fighter is stupid and very cheesy.  A typical Van Damme movie.  Raul Julia really hams it up as the villain M. Bison.  He's a lot of fun.  The acting is bad, the action isn't anything special.  I understand if you think this is so bad it's good.  3/10

Beetlejuice was ok.  Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis are a young couple who die.  Rich snotty New Yorkers buy their house, which they don't want around.  Eventually they call on Beetlejuice to help them.  Michael Keaton is fun despite being in a quarter of the movie.  Great set design, which is a staple in a Tim Burton movie.  Not bad, but it could have been better.  6/10

Die Hard: With a Vengeance is great.  A bomber named Simon specifically targets John McClain to go all though out New York finding bombs.  Sam Jackson as Zeus saves him, so Simon includes him in his twisted games.  Jeremy Irons as Simon is a great villain, and has his own scheme.  BW and SJ work well together, and the action scenes are solid.  The ending felt tacked on.  The original ending was darker and not 'McClain like'  Still, a fun entry and close second in the series.  10/10 

1 hour ago, Bowler1215 said:

The Watchers was kinda dull and boring.  Ishana M. Shyamalan directed it, and you can tell her father was the inspiration for it.  Dakota Fanning works in a pet store who is asked to take a bird to a place in Ireland.  She goes through a forest where she encounters 3 people, an old woman and a guy and girl around her age.  They live in a bunker where every night, they stand in front of a two way mirror so watchers can watch them.  for a movie that's 95 minutes, it's long.  The ending felt unsatisfying.  3/10

Street Fighter is stupid and very cheesy.  A typical Van Damme movie.  Raul Julia really hams it up as the villain M. Bison.  He's a lot of fun.  The acting is bad, the action isn't anything special.  I understand if you think this is so bad it's good.  3/10

Beetlejuice was ok.  Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis are a young couple who die.  Rich snotty New Yorkers buy their house, which they don't want around.  Eventually they call on Beetlejuice to help them.  Michael Keaton is fun despite being in a quarter of the movie.  Great set design, which is a staple in a Tim Burton movie.  Not bad, but it could have been better.  6/10

Die Hard: With a Vengeance is great.  A bomber named Simon specifically targets John McClain to go all though out New York finding bombs.  Sam Jackson as Zeus saves him, so Simon includes him in his twisted games.  Jeremy Irons as Simon is a great villain, and has his own scheme.  BW and SJ work well together, and the action scenes are solid.  The ending felt tacked on.  The original ending was darker and not 'McClain like'  Still, a fun entry and close second in the series.  10/10 

Street Fighter is a 10/10 idc what anyone says 

Rebel Ridge I had a blast with it's a rare blend of action mixed with story. I felt so invested in the characters good plot. I really feel like it's movie theater quality rather than Netflix original. You really dont get action movies with this character development in it like this movie anymore. It reminded me of a better version of the run down.8.5/10

speak no evil I enjoyed this one too. Liked it way more than the original good protagonist good antagonist. James Mccavoy was fantastic in it so was the female lead. I do wish Blum house didn't put so much of the movie in their trailers though loses its luster at points because of this. 7/10

The Killers game this one was the hardest one for me to rate because it is a well shot movie, it has a ton of good characters and carnage candy, but it's not really original. I also think it may of hit more if they didn't put the main story lines in the trailer or at least left one of them out. It honestly feels like it's missing something to me the plot does get a little ridiculous but it is a wild action movie so some of that is to be expected. 6.5/10.

• Like 1