ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 4

TheKillerNacho

I knew stefon diggs had been great so far this season, but I didn't realize just how great he had been.  His hands are a huge asset to have that's for sure

On another note, Amari Cooper being ranked as the worst receiver in the league seems spot on.  This dude has been awful and with Carr out for an extended period of time it won't get any better unless he stops dropping the ball

Not sure how in the hell Jordan Hicks is 2nd worst inside LB.  I would love to see their reasoning behind that grade

Peters 2nd and Lane 4th isn't surprising. Best offensive tackle duo in the league.  Kelce 2nd at center is fascinating...Hes been a lot better now running zone blocking in the run game. 

Don't see anything really else wrong besides Hicks being so low with Eagles players. Id say Jenkins has been top 5 safety this year and McLeod has def not been bottom 5. 

Funny that the two players they have at bottom five in McLeod and Hicks have both been injured the last few weeks. McLeod didn't even play in week 3 IIRC. 

And Patrick Robinson top 5 at corner is kinda funny to see. Just because any Eagles corner there would be. But he has been very good for us since Darby went out and Mcleods been hurt. 

34 minutes ago, Starless said:

I'm actually shocked that Rowe is the only Pats player in the bottom-5 on defense. Gilmore has been just as bad (if not worse) and the entire LB corps has been crappy as well.

Yeah.. I know Donta Hightower is surprisingly low but I guess not bottom 5. Think he was like 7th... which is weird cause I was under the impression he was the only Patriot defender actually playing somewhat well.

Gilmore barely missed the cut as well.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah.. I know Donta Hightower is surprisingly low but I guess not bottom 5.

Hightower's been hurt so he might not even have enough snaps to register. The other LBs have been trash, though, for the most part.

Just now, Starless said:

Hightower's been hurt so he might not even have enough snaps to register. The other LBs have been trash, though, for the most part.

Ah yeah, that's it. He's listed at the bottom of the screenshot my friend sent  me because he didn't have a high enough snap count... Originally when I made the list I thought he was ranked the worst Linebacker. He's still ranked pretty badly though at 48.8

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Diggs #1 WR. Interesting. He's been playing like a top 5 WR this year, not surprised.

This can't be right I was told Amari Cooper was clearly a better WR than Diggs in another thread on this board B|

Archived