GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

Like I feared, our defense can't stop the pass. 

Offensively, it is more self-inflicted than them stopping us outside of that great play from Smith in the endzone (Tanny didn't see him, I believe. Or didn't think he could get there.)

Defense I just don't know. It seems like nothing is working.  No real pass rush. No coverage. Calls just don't seem to be meshing well. I need to know who is calling the defense. It just aint working.  

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Like I feared, our defense can't stop the pass. 

Offensively, it is more self-inflicted than them stopping us outside of that great play from Smith in the endzone (Tanny didn't see him, I believe. Or didn't think he could get there.)

Defense I just don't know. It seems like nothing is working.  No real pass rush. No coverage. Calls just don't seem to be meshing well. I need to know who is calling the defense. It just aint working.  

Hey if they don't tell us who is actually calling the plays we can't blame a specific person. Vrabel and Co playing chess when we are playing checkers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And there’s just no real explanation for it. Adoree isn’t this important.

the explanation is that we don't have dean pees and mike vrabel is a bad DC. and for my money, there's no chance he'll make a change mid-season so we'll probably just have to watch this trash all season long.

Just now, Titan89 said:

Hey if they don't tell us who is actually calling the plays we can't blame a specific person. Vrabel and Co playing chess when we are playing checkers.

It's like a Seinfield Epispode.

"Its not a lie, if you believe it." Lol

Can't fire someone that isn't in charge of it. ..lol

Just now, KingTitan said:

It's like a Seinfield Epispode.

"Its not a lie, if you believe it." Lol

Can't fire someone that isn't in charge of it. ..lol

Lol yeah exactly. All we can do is hope they turn it around this second half and we pull it out because if we don't I don't like our chances against Pittsburgh or Buffalo.

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Time to adjust at half. Looks like Fulton will be guarding Jefferson which I think is good. Come out with a stop. Stay with Henry and the play action. You guys forget that we have so many injuries. We could be playing a lot worse. Cut them a little slack. With are without 2 of our borderline top 5 players. That hurts.

every single team in the league deals with injuries. the vikings literally have no CBs right now and we still can't find the end zone against them.