GDT - Week 3: Raiders Come to Town

Deadpulse

Raiders @ Patriots  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does a WR finally catch a TD this week?

• Yes
    • No
    • No passing TDs
  2. 2. Who has a bigger day for the Raiders?

• Josh Jacobs
    • Darren Waller
    • BB makes someone else beat em
  3. 3. What will Harry's YAC be?

• Less than 10 yards
    • Between 10-20 yards
    • 20+ yeards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2020 at 04:30 PM

Jacobs is going to get over 100 yards, that was with or without Brown and Ruggs.

(I'll go so far as to say over 150 all purpose yards, but that's not an official prediction...the over 100 yards on the ground is though....)

Andrews, for me, is a HUGE loss. Look at much better the OL looks already compared to last year. Now that's not all DA, but he's the C, the caller and the captain...he's a big cog. 

On 9/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, The Third Rider said:

Just two games but calling the Patriots a top 2 defense is a bit generous, I don't think they are deserving of that spot. Compared to last year the defense is smaller, the LBs are all question marks, they have issues generating pressure outside of Chase Winovich, run stopping is middle of the road. The only real constant is the secondary play, the one which Wilson completely lit up, but I am sure other secondaries will face the same fate so I will not hold it against them. Also, this year the Patriots schedule is a murderers row, I doubt they will have a chance to pad their stats like they did last year. That doesn't mean they are bad, just that I don't think they will finish top 5  but should still be considered good. Between free agency and covid 19 opt outs the defense lost quite a few starters.

I agree with most of this however IMO the D line on the inside looks real good. Especially, Byron Cowart and Guy. Unfortunately the outside is (DL) is weak. IMO Cowert is only going to get better. He is a bull and can't be moved off the line. 

PS Don't look at the stats its more of a eye test. Inside good outside bad!!!😁

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:28 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Carr has looked very good this year. Throughout his career he hasn't really had a strong running game until Jacobs so it's nice for him to be able to rely on that. Also helps Gruden has been calling fantastic games this season. I think both O's will put up points and it'll come down to our D's making a couple big plays.

IMO Pats will let the Raiders run and close down the pass. They will give up the middle of the field and wait for the mistakes by the Raiders. BB has done this for years. The turnovers will determined this game.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:33 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Ah, OK. 

I did think that was out of character for Raider fans, who are amongst the best on here! :) 

I don't see the passing game for the Raiders winning this game. Its all about the running game. BB will let the Raider run all day however the game will be played in the red zone with the Pats looking for the mistake.

13 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Waiting for this game has been excruciatingly slow, I fully expected us to win last week and we lost a heart breaker. Moral victories be damn. a loss is a loss, I want this W and i think we will steal it from the Raiders.

You thought we would beat SEA?