2020: Week 3 - @ Indianapolis Colts

Bianconero

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We call plays that concede victory. Our team has quit. Its literally everything INCLUDING your boy Gase. The entire staff and roster is bad. 

Gase isn't my boy. 

What plays did we call today that concede victory? We played the exact game you all wanted us to play last week and still got blasted. 

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Gase isn't my boy. 

What plays did we call today that concede victory? We played the exact game you all wanted us to play last week and still got blasted. 

We kicked FGs last week down 25. We try to run the clock out down 29 this week instead of trying to compete. That absolutely blows my mind. I have nothing bad to say about the play calling in general...Sam was just bad, but it feels like Gase gives up and it feels like the team gives up as well. Like I said its everything. Having Dowell Loggains has Sams QB coach is literally disgusting too. Its just as bad as it can get. 

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We kicked FGs last week down 25. We try to run the clock out down 29 this week instead of trying to compete. That absolutely blows my mind. I have nothing bad to say about the play calling in general...Sam was just bad, but it feels like Gase gives up and it feels like the team gives up as well. Like I said its everything. Having Dowell Loggains has Sams QB coach is literally disgusting too. Its just as bad as it can get. 

Dowell is useless agreed. 

I'm talking about this week. We did a lot of good things schematically. But Sam made far too many errors mentally. We get into these holes down 3 scores because of it and on top of that the defense is abysmal. 

My whole thing is I dont see Gase as the sole problem but I also dont see him as the solution either. Like firing him wont change the talent level(which has always been the biggest issue)

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Dowell is useless agreed. 

I'm talking about this week. We did a lot of good things schematically. But Sam made far too many errors mentally. We get into these holes down 3 scores because of it and on top of that the defense is abysmal. 

My whole thing is I dont see Gase as the sole problem but I also dont see him as the solution either. Like firing him wont change the talent level(which has always been the biggest issue)

OK well then we are on the same page.

I had no problem with the play calling either. Sam was just downright bad. He looks worse than the rookie year. The team needs a change. They will still suck regardless but when its gotten this bad, firing the HC is just the move to make to put the players on their heals. We are still likely going 0-16. There arent any wins on this schedule. Miami will beat us twice easily.

The main reason I want Gase fired as soon as possible is to let every bum on this team know that his @$$ is on the line and it's time to show up or GTFO.  Weed out the guys who are dogging it.  We need players here.  And right now the only player is BIG TICKET.  Need more alphas and leaders.  Not Mosley who seems like he has the personality of a doorknob.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

The main reason I want Gase fired as soon as possible is to let every bum on this team know that his @$$ is on the line and it's time to show up or GTFO.  Weed out the guys who are dogging it.  We need players here.  And right now the only player is BIG TICKET.  Need more alphas and leaders.  Not Mosley who seems like he has the personality of a doorknob.  

This right here. Yeah %&$# Mosley. I am hoping we can get rid of that contract too. He doesnt want to be here anyway. 

26 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This right here. Yeah %&$# Mosley. I am hoping we can get rid of that contract too. He doesnt want to be here anyway. 

One thing you have to remember 50% for the players that are on our roster are still from the Macc, era. by next year it could be down to 25%. and next year we will probably have a new head coach. The big question is Darnold ??????

Yeah, that’s a wrap on this entire thing. The coaching staff is miserable, the talent sucks, and the QB has been fully ruined. The Gase/Darnold pairing has been a bigger failure than even the biggest skeptic could have anticipated.

A loss every single Sunday from here on out is honestly the best thing for the franchise in the long term. Go Broncos 

26 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah, that’s a wrap on this entire thing. The coaching staff is miserable, the talent sucks, and the QB has been fully ruined. The Gase/Darnold pairing has been a bigger failure than even the biggest skeptic could have anticipated.

A loss every single Sunday from here on out is honestly the best thing for the franchise in the long term. Go Broncos 

I can't do 0 and 16.  We need at least 1 win.

58 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

You guys do know what will happen right. 

We get the number 1 pick and take Trevor Lawrence and have him and Sam battle it out. We start Sam for the season then decline his 5th year. The Pats come in and pick him up and the have their QB for the next 10 years. SMH

And Lawrence flames out because we just toss him into the same dumpster fire we did Darnold.

Until we fix this mess of a team no high draft pick QB will succeed.