Week 3: WFT (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1) - 9/27 FOX 1 pm kickoff

MikeT14

Just now, Vladimir L said:

We should be up in this game Haskin has given away points

He isnt even game manager good like Alex Smith was. Alex Smith had no weapons but didnt lose us games in 2018,

AP and Reed are better than anything we have at those respective positions. Crowder was pretty damn good for us and we had a much better OL. Not to mention Alex Smith was benched several times in his career. Weird comparison to a first year pro. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

All I said is that he’s shown me nothing that makes me believe he’s a starting QB in the NfL.  We might as well leave him in though cause Alex Smith is old and has never won anything of note, and Kyle Allen has limited upside.  If Haskins doesn’t improve by the end of the season we have a serious problem though.

I agree. You then have to make the decision to pass on Sewell for Fields or Lawrence. Obviously if we have a shot at Lawrence he’s the pick regardless. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

AP and Reed are better than anything we have at those respective positions. Crowder was pretty damn good for us and we had a much better OL. Not to mention Alex Smith was benched several times in his career. Weird comparison to a first year pro. 

Reed was often injured and AP was like 50 years old

What a Miss to McLauren wow