GDT 9/28/2020 Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

If (when) we lose this game. No other game matters until we win a playoff game. That's sad. I can't even get excited. Doesn't matter if we win a regular season game anymore.

Steelers and Pats still mean something but yeah I know what you mean. There's nothing that will wipe the stink off this one till January. And I gotta wonder whether these guys are really up for it. 

• Like 1

You can’t blame Wink for this. There’s only so much that he can do. There’s a lot of execution problems by the players. That and we just don’t matchup well against the Chiefs. We don’t have anyone that can actually rush the passer. We will never beat them until we add a premier pass rusher.

This is why I was fighting for Clowney. He can beat OL in 1on1 situations and at least force legit pressures and QBH. Unlike Judon who gets his QBH by pushing the threshold for late hits too far. He’s a JAG that we need to let walk and target a difference maker either in the draft, through trade, or FA.

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

If (when) we lose this game. No other game matters until we win a playoff game. That's sad. I can't even get excited. Doesn't matter if we win a regular season game anymore.

IDK if I'd go that far but I can certainly understand the sentiment

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

You can’t blame Wink for this. There’s only so much that he can do. There’s a lot of execution problems by the players. That and we just don’t matchup well against the Chiefs. We don’t have anyone that can actually rush the passer. We will never beat them until we add a premier pass rusher.

This is why I was fighting for Clowney. He can beat OL in 1on1 situations and at least force legit pressures and QBH. Unlike Judon who gets his QBH by pushing the threshold for late hits too far. He’s a JAG that we need to let walk and target a difference maker either in the draft, through trade, or FA.

Kerrigan. 

• Like 1