CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Hellllllooooooooo 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Scum tell. I said what Counselor said, but I said it differently. I also did not say what Counselor said. Ultimately, we said nothing. But that means we're scum buddies.

Counselor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

You agreed with Orca, who said that I was. Note the bolded, italicized, and underlined in my previous post.

I am not seeing any bolded and italicized and underlined in your previous post..........................

here is that post

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The completely disingenuous conclusion that me voting for Naz and keeping it there is somehow me defending him.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It's hard for me to gauge who is scum/town in these exchanges, as it all feels very Town/Town to me, albeit I could be wrong. I think it's more likely that scum sits back and lets Town devour itself (off to a great start so far IMO) and then starts sorting it out D2 based off of the Day 1 push(es).

Squire coming out this aggressive Day 1 is something that I don't usually see, and to be fair, I don't have a read on you one way or the other. 

Orca being this vocal early with his reads intrigues me, as he's been more passive lately, albeit he can also be aggressive early and often.

Mwil taking that next step on me.  continuing to cast some doubt on my alignment.....but not quite stating anything solid on it.  scum non-committal 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I need more information to jump on a train at this point. The last lylo I was in sucked and was hard on me when KSJ was who was left around. I think you are a good player and so I would rather not be wrong on your lynch since I’m not seeing what squire is and end up keeping around players who are going to blow it for us in the end. 

you seemed willing to jump on a BBB vote earlier.

Town is a collective and needs to be thought of beyond 1 player.   We are not in lylo, so I am not sure how this equates to that game

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:
12 hours ago, Dome said:

2 naz - mwil, blue

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  you have any thoughts on Mwil thus far for D1?

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm leaning scum with a slight connection to Daniel

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking the same thing.

@squire12 my reference with context. For whatever reason, I must have hit "control c" for cut instead of "control b" for bold on the slight connection to Daniel "and Naz" portion (see quotation marks here).