CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

10 hours ago, The Orca said:
10 hours ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  you have any thoughts on Mwil thus far for D1?

I'm leaning scum with a slight connection to Daniel and Naz. Mainly sat back and hasnt been his usual self 

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking the same thing.

@squire12 let's try this again...

Per the bold/italicized/underlined, you agreed with him on the "and Naz" part.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's hard for me to gauge who is scum/town in these exchanges, as it all feels very Town/Town to me, albeit I could be wrong. I think it's more likely that scum sits back and lets Town devour itself (off to a great start so far IMO) and then starts sorting it out D2 based off of the Day 1 push(es).

Squire coming out this aggressive Day 1 is something that I don't usually see, and to be fair, I don't have a read on you one way or the other. 

Orca being this vocal early with his reads intrigues me, as he's been more passive lately, albeit he can also be aggressive early and often.

Mwil taking that next step on me.  continuing to cast some doubt on my alignment.....but not quite stating anything solid on it.  scum non-committal 

So, to be clear, me saying that it all feels very Town/Town casts doubt on your alignment? That's super disingenuous. 

I made an observation that I don't usually see you come out this aggressive Day 1, nothing more.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's hard for me to gauge who is scum/town in these exchanges, as it all feels very Town/Town to me, albeit I could be wrong. I think it's more likely that scum sits back and lets Town devour itself (off to a great start so far IMO) and then starts sorting it out D2 based off of the Day 1 push(es).

Squire coming out this aggressive Day 1 is something that I don't usually see, and to be fair, I don't have a read on you one way or the other. 

Orca being this vocal early with his reads intrigues me, as he's been more passive lately, albeit he can also be aggressive early and often.

Mwil taking that next step on me.  continuing to cast some doubt on my alignment.....but not quite stating anything solid on it.  scum non-committal 

So, to be clear, me saying that it all feels very Town/Town casts doubt on your alignment? That's super disingenuous. 

I made an observation that I don't usually see you come out this aggressive Day 1, nothing more.

and you qualified it with the ....albeit I could be wrong addition.  leaving yourself an out.  

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO Squire is one of the best Mafia players here. He could very well be wrong (He 100% is on me I'll tell you that much), or he could be scum, but he's far from bad at this game.

Right now he's playing badly, objectively, and I'll even break down why.

First of all, being so certain of a scum read, on Day 1, based on an absurdly small number of posts, is bad.  Ought to have the awareness to know he doesn't have a good read on me, especially for "defending Naz."  He is absolutely certain he's right, and has blinders on.  If you disagree with him, or even question it, you're scum with me.  This narrows the focus of what can be discussed on Day 1, limiting its effectiveness.

Second, he's in a hurry to lynch train, and has been, when the best move for town is to have Day 1 last as long as possible, for better reads and more people posting.

Third, he doesn't cooperate in the thread.  This is another anti-town move, and he does this one pretty consistently.

Fourth, he's literally advocating for me to be lynched for posting similarly to a game I was the investigator in.  I don't know how much more I need to say about that one.