CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Right now he's playing badly, objectively, and I'll even break down why.

First of all, being so certain of a scum read, on Day 1, based on an absurdly small number of posts, is bad.  Ought to have the awareness to know he doesn't have a good read on me, especially for "defending Naz."  He is absolutely certain he's right, and has blinders on.  If you disagree with him, or even question it, you're scum with me.  This narrows the focus of what can be discussed on Day 1, limiting its effectiveness.

Second, he's in a hurry to lynch train, and has been, when the best move for town is to have Day 1 last as long as possible, for better reads and more people posting.

Third, he doesn't cooperate in the thread.  This is another anti-town move, and he does this one pretty consistently.

Fourth, he's literally advocating for me to be lynched for posting similarly to a game I was the investigator in.  I don't know how much more I need to say about that one.

I agree with all of this, but I think that there's a difference between "bad" and "playing badly". It could also be that he's right about you for the wrong reasons and is willing to go all in on meta reads this early. As for your third point, there are others who are/have been unwilling to cooperate in thread.

Just now, Daniel said:

How do you bring quotes from another thread over to this one?  I can't make it work, and when I try the multiquote thing, they disappear.

Hit the quote button, then on the top left, click on the quote. The little "4 arrow" cursor will pop up. Click on it, then you can copy/paste or cut/paste and bring it over.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

How do you bring quotes from another thread over to this one?  I can't make it work, and when I try the multiquote thing, they disappear.

Bottom left hand corner, there is a box with a "+" on it. Click it and said post will follow you around.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

See that little plus sign? Use it

That's what I was saying disappeared when I went to another thread.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hit the quote button, then on the top left, click on the quote. The little "4 arrow" cursor will pop up. Click on it, then you can copy/paste or cut/paste and bring it over.

Thanks.