ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

If Bauer is pitching like that going forward, this team may be unbeatable in a playoff series.

yeah because it would mean the Indians have 3 amazing pitcher. Usually only takes two to win in the playoffs, but if you have 3, it could be something special to see. 

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

That's weak sauce. Aces haven't fared so well this postseason anyways. ;)

true but none of those aces are 2x Cy Young winners:D

I feel like after getting shut down like that vs Bauer, they are not going to have that great of confidence and you can be lacking that when facing Kluber. I feel like the youth of NY and being on the road really hurt them last night. 

I was listening to the radio and they were talking about how everyone in progressive field stopped what they were doing when Judge went up for BP and wanted to see him just smash and the first pitch he got he whiffed on, then he goes out and gets the golden sombrero. His last at bat vs Allen, he looked completely lost and was just guessing. 

I’m not going to say that I expect much out of NYY bats against Kluber, but the Yanks are not out of it. I think tonight all depends on CC. If he can shut down Cleveland, and they can steal a 2-1 type of game, it’s very much a series. A loss for the Yanks tonight, and that’s a hard hole to get out of.

Archived