BDL Week 3 - Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos

rackcs

Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 04:01 AM

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I feel the same way. I think it's a good strategy, but I don't think it'll be effective, and with Golladay back Hungary has the advantage here. I don't buy Dak being some weak point of this offense either. I think Hungary wins.

Who said dak was a weak spot? 

This is another situation where I think both teams put together good gaemplans. I do think that the running game for Rome is capable, but what really decides this game for the struggles of Brees combined with a injury hindered ground attack for Rome.

I feel like Dak can help lead Hungary to victory here. I do think it would be a close game but in the end, I just trust Hungarys offense more in this particular matchup

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Who said dak was a weak spot? 

Having issues recognizing a blitzer and planning on "unsolicited" picks made it seem like he was the goal of you guys to attack? I could be reading that wrong.

Edited by Jlash

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Having issues recognizing a blitzer and planning on "unsolicited" picks made it seem like he was the goal of you guys to attack? I could be reading that wrong.

More make him hold on to the ball so the blitz gets home, pressure picks. Not he dumb picks. .  That's been his bugaboo is he'll hold onto the ball trying to recognize what's happening and that's when he gets in trouble 

• Like 1