• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

1 hour ago, indifference said:

He cant sniff AD’s jockstrap. Too short to slow him down. He may have 2-3 good defensive possessions on AD but he really cant guard him. Especially if that jumper is falling like the way it is. 3 level scoring by a PF/C with his quickness is just unfair

This dude told me I'm clueless and said one of the best defenders in the league would maybe have 2 or 3 good possessions on AD. Whose mans is this

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Durant and Curry playing together was the only time in NBA history that 2 former MVP's under age 30 were teammates. 

I mean I know, and there's certainly a great argument for them as the best, but I'm liking what I see out of LeBron and AD more. I think the numbers outside of TS% and a few others would back that up.

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean I know, and there's certainly a great argument for them as the best, but I'm liking what I see out of LeBron and AD more. I think the numbers outside of TS% and a few others would back that up.

But you also have to account for the fact that Curry/Durant also had to share the ball with another All-NBA level teammate whereas LeBron and AD are the Lakers entire offense.  

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

This dude told me I'm clueless and said one of the best defenders in the league would maybe have 2 or 3 good possessions on AD. Whose mans is this

clearly u did not watch game 1. Turn your goofy down. If one of the best defenders in the league could guard AD dont ya think his coach would assigned him?

This the same dude that said the Heat would put up the most resistance the lakers have faced. 😭😭😭

Edited by indifference

12 minutes ago, indifference said:

clearly u did not watch game 1. Turn your goofy down. If one of the best defenders in the league could guard AD dont ya think his coach would assigned him?

This the same dude that said the Heat would put up the most resistance the lakers have faced. 😭😭😭

bro are all lebron stans like this? 

series ain't over for one, and yep, i made that comment thinking 3 starters would get hurt in game one forcing two to miss the next game. 

and no, best defenders don't always guard hottest player, especially if they are schemed to be help defenders. how often does lebron guard the opposing best player? 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

bro are all lebron stans like this? 

series ain't over for one, and yep, i made that comment thinking 3 starters would get hurt in game one forcing two to miss the next game. 

and no, best defenders don't always guard hottest player, especially if they are schemed to be help defenders. how often does lebron guard the opposing best player? 

Series done. Told you that from the front door, guess you going find out the hard way. Bam is not stopping AD no matter how much you wanna see dude not go off due to him spinning the C’s away. 

Ive seen Bam try to guard AD, AD really has no problem getting his shot off. Too short.  Bron guards the best players during the crunch when it matters, im hoping these games can actually be close so we can it’ll be much clearer.

Edited by indifference

13 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

It's just about over.  If the Heat lose tonight, they might as well go home.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

This.  If the energy level matches what they displayed in G2, they're letting the Heat stick around.

It's not time to turn into the Clippers with their "turn it on and off" approach.
End it. Not outright....but end it all but for the formalities.