QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

It was a good game but I don't know if it was one of the better performances of the decade. Still, one game does not entitle someone to start. Otherwise, Foles would still be the starter here.

you said he didn;t play that well in 4 games. He had one very good game and one good game. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

No but he was also a rookie behind a makeshift OL with no receivers. I would give Jalen the season I don't think he is the long term answer. 

I don't disagree with any of that. My point was he didn't light it up where he should feel like he is the bonafide starter going into next season. 

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Hurts game vs Arizona was one of the better eagles qb performances of the past decade. 

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT LNG SACK RTG ATT YDS AVG TD LNG
24 44 338 54.5 7.7 3 0 42 6 102.3 11 63 5.7 1 17

24/44? 7.7 YPA? 6 Sacks?

Yeah not really. It was his best start, but you're just currently in a love affair with hurts because of your hatred for Wentz. You've been down this road before ninja.

1 minute ago, Danger said:
CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT LNG SACK RTG ATT YDS AVG TD LNG
24 44 338 54.5 7.7 3 0 42 6 102.3 11 63 5.7 1 17

24/44? 7.7 YPA? 6 Sacks?

Yeah not really. It was his best start, but you're just currently in a love affair with hurts because of your hatred for Wentz. You've been down this road before ninja.

I literally said I don't think he is the long term answer two posts after that lol

8 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Overall from what you saw, do you think he was good? Not even talking stat wise. Imo he was pretty mediocre. 

He had a couple good first halves, but then he was exposed once the defense figured out his M.O. and made adjustments at the half.

After there was tape on him, against Washington he literally was worse than Wentz.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

meh after watching carson wentz play for 12 games that was a breath of fresh air what can I say?

Yeah, I agree. But Carson is gone, and that's behind us now. We now need to look at things objectively. Hurts played incredibly when the defenses weren't prepared for him, but then terribly when they were. I'm not against him getting the opportunity to start this year and show what he's got, but I wouldn't expect much. Maybe he surprises.

Exactly why you don’t spend the capital on an expensive FA or a 1st round rookie when you’re trying to flip the roster. 

where does everyone see Mac Jones or Trask going? I wouldn’t go higher than a 3rd for either but then you have competition. 

maybe a trubisky on a 1 yr deal

Mastercheddaar's Crack Pipe Dream Trade of the Day! 

giphy.gif

Philly gets DeShaun Watson

Texas gets Eagles 1st, 3rd and Indy's 3rd in 2021. Eagles 2nd and Indy's conditional 1st/2nd in 2022. Jalen Hurts, Derek Barnett, and Zach Ertz. 

We then cut some dead weight and restructure a few contracts to make the cap numbers work. 

Yeah yeah I know put the bottle down. 

Go Birds

MC

• Like 1