QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No we won't be decent and I never said we should trust him. We should figure out if we think one of the QBs is worth taking at 3. If you don't feel Fields can be like top 10 or half of the league, then I get it. I think he definitely can. It would be weird having Hurts and Fields battling it out in training camp for the starting job.

I actually think Fields could be very good but it’s hard to sell me on trading any draft capital for him. If he is at 6 I am all for taking him, but he won’t be. If we do take a QB we have to trade Hurts. The last thing this team needs is another controversy at that position. 

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I actually think Fields could be very good but it’s hard to sell me on trading any draft capital for him. If he is at 6 I am all for taking him, but he won’t be. If we do take a QB we have to trade Hurts. The last thing this team needs is another controversy at that position. 

Yeah. Hurts to Pittsburgh would make sense if that happened I think.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The only leverage Watson has is he can just retire and stop playing football and lose out on millions of dollars. He is under contract for five more years and is a top 5 player at the most important position in all sports. You don’t let players like that go, end of story. If the Texans trade him it will be looked at as the biggest failure in the history of the nfl. 

The ONLY way the Texans should trade Watson is if they get such a massive return that it makes sense. Ie 3-4 first round picks. 

Have you not watched the Texans FO the past two seasons? Easterby makes Roseman look competent. 

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't see how Hurts creates a controversy. He is a 2nd round pick who didn't play that well in 4 games. I don't think he should be entitled to start. By all accounts, Hurts is a team player and wouldn't be a diva about it. We aren't talking about Wentz anymore.

9 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I don't see how Hurts creates a controversy. He is a 2nd round pick who didn't play that well in 4 games. I don't think he should be entitled to start. By all accounts, Hurts is a team player and wouldn't be a diva about it. We aren't talking about Wentz anymore.

Hurts game vs Arizona was one of the better eagles qb performances of the past decade. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Hurts game vs Arizona was one of the better eagles qb performances of the past decade. 

It was a good game but I don't know if it was one of the better performances of the decade. Still, one game does not entitle someone to start. Otherwise, Foles would still be the starter here.