MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

4 games in the playoffs and the Astros are legit hitting just about every single fastball successfully and about to be 4-0. Seem fishy to anyone? 

I’m sure Spartica will call be bitter, but I am one of the better sportsmanship guys on here. Astros haven’t earned anyones benefit of the doubt. 

🗑🗑 are out

35 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

4 games in the playoffs and the Astros are legit hitting just about every single fastball successfully and about to be 4-0. Seem fishy to anyone? 

I’m sure Spartica will call be bitter, but I am one of the better sportsmanship guys on here. Astros haven’t earned anyones benefit of the doubt. 

Why are you sure that I'll call you bitter? I'm not a troll and also one of the better sports around here

I think you're wrong and surely they're (mainly new managment/Dusty) not stupid enough to immediately start cheating again, but I'm not gonna troll you over it. The most I enjoy is just salt from far away, it's warranted salt but I enjoy it nonetheless.