Texans bringing S Earl Thomas in for visit; doesn't sign

RaidersAreOne

"Earl Thomas is traveling to Texas this week to take COVID testing and a physical"

Cowboys fans: "YESSSSSSS!!!"

"...with the Texans..."

Cowboys fans: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

In all seriousness, given that the entire world knows how much of a locker room cancer Earl Thomas is, this reeks of the Texans being desperate for anything

• Like 1

Bill O'Brien always goes on about his players being "tough, smart and dependable" and "good person, good teammate" on his guys. 

- David Johnson was a good person, good teammate.

- Brandin Cooks was tough, smart and dependable. 

- Randall Cobb, good person/teammate.

He can't say that about Earl Thomas. So, I don't know where Thomas fits into this locker or into this culture. But, I could see him hitting BoB with a steel chair... so that's something.

Another note - I AM THE ORIGINAL ET. IF PEOPLE TRY TO CALL EARL THOMAS "ET" I'M GOING TO LOCK EVERY THREAD AND BAN EVERYONE.

I've done it before on another forum. Don't test me.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Bill O'Brien always goes on about his players being "tough, smart and dependable" and "good person, good teammate" on his guys. 

He can't say that about Earl Thomas. So, I don't know where Thomas fits into this locker or into this culture. But, I could see him hitting BoB with a steel chair... so that's something.

Another note - I AM THE ORIGINAL ET. IF PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TRY TO CALL EARL THOMAS "ET" I'M GOING TO LOCK EVERY THREAD AND BAN EVERYONE.

I've done it before. Don't test me.

Mkay Baby ET. ET Lite. ET Jr. ET2.

On behalf of myself, I preemptively accept the warning. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Another note - I AM THE ORIGINAL ET. IF PEOPLE TRY TO CALL EARL THOMAS "ET" I'M GOING TO LOCK EVERY THREAD AND BAN EVERYONE.

I've done it before on another forum. Don't test me.

ET>ET.

• Like 2