Texans bringing S Earl Thomas in for visit; doesn't sign

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I'm not worried about Earl and BOB not getting along.

Earl has negative credibility in any NFL locker room so the other players would just laugh at him if he tried anything.

But we WANT him to try something. Hit BoB with a chair, or something.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You dodged a bullet on this one @ET80. I love how many Texans fans are calling for BoB to be fired for not signing a locker room cancer. Like, THIS is why you want the guy fired?! Not the 10 million other actually valid reasons?!

I wasn't too excited about this to begin with, but I wanted someone who would bring in a bit of discontent - simply to undermine BoB.

This being said, the hot rumor in the area is that Janice McNair vetoed the move. Which... Is actually a significant storyline. This means Bill O'Brien DOES have someone in ownership who is going to question everything. The HC/GM found someone who will oppose him... and it's someone he can't trade.

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I wasn't too excited about this to begin with, but I wanted someone who would bring in a bit of discontent - simply to undermine BoB.

This being said, the hot rumor in the area is that Janice McNair vetoed the move. Which... Is actually a significant storyline. This means Bill O'Brien DOES have someone in ownership who is going to question everything. The HC/GM found someone who will oppose him... and it's someone he can't trade.

I am now Janice McNair's biggest supporter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

BoB will be wearing a crown and announcement himself best HC/GM ever after Sunday.

I know I'm early, but congrats on the win!