Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

J-Rob and Vrabel are about to get crushed by the media

imagine if this happened in a bigger market....sheesh

i can't get over how shortsighted this is. there's a good chance this kills the entire season for us, not to mention the potential future ramifications with draft picks and whatnot, and you have to be a complete idiot to not know that would happen. and all for an offsite workout while virus is spreading rapidly through the facility. it's unreal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i can't get over how shortsighted this is. there's a good chance this kills the entire season for us, not to mention the potential future ramifications with draft picks and whatnot, and you have to be a complete idiot to not know that would happen. and all for an offsite workout while virus is spreading rapidly through the facility. it's unreal.

this is an interesting point from Glennon. What they did is 100000% moronic and ignorant and stupid. But did they "break protocol"?

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

this is an interesting point from Glennon. What they did is 100000% moronic and ignorant and stupid. But did they "break protocol"?

right or wrong, the buck stops with vrabel. he's been telling the guys not to meet apparently but i guess they didn't feel like listening (or he was cool with it on the DL, which would be far worse). ultimately, i think if it happens under his watch then it's fundamentally not different from breaking protocol, and i suspect the league will see it the same way.

I don’t blame JRob or Vrabel

Vrabel said not to do it 

I also get what Saffold is saying

Its tough not to do anything for 2 weeks then get thrown into a game, that’s how injuries do happen 

Again I think the NFL needs to pause the season for roughly a month 

Figure out the team bubble situations

And give this all a try again at a later date 

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Lol. Just kill me now.

This one is a little weird to me.  Where are the Titan's fines?  Raiders already got fined.  Or, are they waiting until the entire investigation is done.  I guess that would make the most sense.

1 minute ago, VYoung10 said:

This one is a little weird to me.  Where are the Titan's fines?  Raiders already got fined.  Or, are they waiting until the entire investigation is done.  I guess that would make the most sense.

I’m sure they’re just letting all of the evidence pile up before dropping the hammer.

• Like 2