Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

Speaking solely from a fan perspective here

You go through -- and are still basically in -- 6 months of quarantine. Just waiting for football. No sports really for the entire time. Just waiting for this escape.

Potential is sky high for the team

3-0 start

then

this.

2020 go away

Only thing saving us from a massive crucifixion is another outbreak.

We could see the league wait to issue punishment. It's very possible this happens to another team and they don't want to set a precedent now they aren't willing to follow in three weeks.

I do believe we will see several more Patriots test positive before it's all said and done.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Only thing saving us from a massive crucifixion is another outbreak.

We could see the league wait to issue punishment. It's very possible this happens to another team and they don't want to set a precedent now they aren't willing to follow in three weeks.

I do believe we will see several more Patriots test positive before it's all said and done.

Yeah, given that it’s the Patriots, a New England outbreak would completely absorb all media coverage that we’re getting and probably make it especially difficult to hit us too hard since the league would have so much responsibility.

In the end, I still think we walk away with significant penalties, but nothing earth shattering. Maybe a third round pick and a $1-2 million fine.

The more I am reading in this the more it seems like a communication breakdown from NFL higher ups. The thing is the NFL will do whatever it can to pin it on the Titans to compensate and divert from the fact they were not prepared and had no real plan for when a COVID outbreak occurred.

It's a failure of the league that very clearly has no clue what to do and it's only just started.

This is what happens when money is bigger than people's health. Pathetic showing by the league. The Titans I hope didn't break any protocols if so shame on them.

However let's not cloud the real truth, the NFL was not prepared and had no plan. Pretty damning for a big league. However it's cover your butt at this point and the NFL is doing its best to distract from the real problem.

I think everyone would be well served to temper expectations for this season finishing. Not with the people who are running it clearly right now.

Edited by Titan89
  • Like 1

Staying away from the comments section of Twitter as j should everyday, but especially today. 

Lot of emotional hot takes with not a lot of reason. 

I tell you it's always something with this damn team. 

We suck or nobody knows we exist. We get good but have a QB that is always hurt. We start 3-0 but become the poster child for Rona in the league. 

Maybe I should have gotten off this train during the Whiz years.