Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Imagine playing Tuesday. Quarter of the roster has Covid and they’re talking about making us play two games in five days without practice for two and a half weeks. Player safety. Lol.

I don't care anymore. 

Play it or cancel our season. That's where I'm at. 

Canceling our season is extreme but the NFL doesn't have a true plan to allow for flexibility without messing up the league. 

But again I'm not really caring what happens anymore. I'm not expecting a game and I'm not expecting a reasonable solution. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Not to make light of the situation but instead of doing a week pick’em on the game, we should’ve done it on which players get added to the Covid List.

My guess for today’s addition is Mycole Pruitt and Amani Hooker.

It's a DB or WR. Maybe Tannehiill. 

Whoever was at the workout is likely at risk. 

Be only fitting for it to be Tannehiill and then they say you have to play.

That's how it's gonna work. 

And obviously we are hoping everyone and their families are safe. Can't imagine the mental stress they are going under. 

Also with all the league trying to crucify them it can't be easy. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

The thing is, if the players weren’t informed of the request, this now becomes an organizational issue. Which is going to come with far harsher penalties.

Don't matter. Just cancel the season.

Don't give anyone losses or wins. 

If they are gonna rake us over the coals and make an example then just do it and cancel the season. 

Screw over the rest of the league, to hell with what is fair. 

Just go nuclear and cancel our season. 

I was so sick of all this mess regarding our team but now i embrace it. Let them make us forfeit, idc anymore! everyone in the nfl and around the league hates us right now. The WORSE thing the league could do is make us forfeit! giving an undefeated team a clerical loss that has nothing to do with the game being played on the field, will only serve to motivate the HELL out of our guys for the rest of the season. the titans need to play mad and embrace the us against the world mentality for the rest of the season, because thats what its gonna be. everyone from other teams, coaches, and the league wants to see us doomed! get healthy boys and go WRECK the rest of the NFL season! TITAN UP!

3 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

I was so sick of all this mess regarding our team but now i embrace it. Let them make us forfeit, idc anymore! everyone in the nfl and around the league hates us right now. The WORSE thing the league could do is make us forfeit! giving an undefeated team a clerical loss that has nothing to do with the game being played on the field, will only serve to motivate the HELL out of our guys for the rest of the season. the titans need to play mad and embrace the us against the world mentality for the rest of the season, because thats what its gonna be. everyone from other teams, coaches, and the league wants to see us doomed! get healthy boys and go WRECK the rest of the NFL season! TITAN UP!

I actually love this mindset.