Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

6 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Not to make light of the situation but instead of doing a week pick’em on the game, we should’ve done it on which players get added to the Covid List.

My guess for today’s addition is Mycole Pruitt and Amani Hooker.

Well, I was 1 for 2 here.

And while I believe the NFL will come down hard, I’ll believe that punishment when I see it. Seems excessive.

We still need another organization to go through what we're going through to save us. If the Pats end up with only 3-4 people on their COVID list then it's easy to point the finger as us. Especially if they did directly defy NFL orders. From some of the reports it sounds like they may have met even after that Sep 30th practice.

The fact that they are not coming out to address these reports is not a good sign.

• Like 1

I know I can go back into this thread and read page by page but anyone have a list by timeline who tested positive when?

Not counting the PS guy and Bowen who was first?

Was Jones Brinkley and who ever the other one with them the first 3?

If the Titans don’t play Sunday you would think those 2 should be back for the Houston game

I forget the order after that but curious to see a list in order who tested positive when and where do they line up in regards to the Houston game

40 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Also why have the NFL not come away with any suspension yet? How long does it take to look at videos to come to a conclusion? This makes me believe they know that they are partly at fault for this. 

It takes weeks, if not months to announce a punishment for something like this.  They investigate fully after the ramifications are all known and dealt with.  We can't even get through another day without positives at this point.

41 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Well, I was 1 for 2 here.

And while I believe the NFL will come down hard, I’ll believe that punishment when I see it. Seems excessive.

Yeah I'm sure it will be heavy handed and be extreme. 
Season is pretty much a wrap to me mentally. 
Suspend Vrabel and Robinson a year, take a draft pick, and then $10 million?

Might as well change our name to the Jaguars while you at it. 

Just now, titanrick said:

It takes weeks, if not months to announce a punishment for something like this.  They investigate fully after the ramifications are all known and dealt with.  We can't even get through another day without positives at this point.

After the NFL talks to a MBA Student, looks at some grainy pics and counts it's money:
Guilty GIFs | Tenor

They will slap us and have time to catch the late night news.

They are going to bend the chants of the crowds. 

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I'm sure it will be heavy handed and be extreme. 
Season is pretty much a wrap to me mentally. 
Suspend Vrabel and Robinson a year, take a draft pick, and then $10 million?

Might as well change our name to the Jaguars while you at it. 

Suspend Robinson and Vrabel for a year is laughable 

They didn’t organize the practices 

Fines, loss of a mid round pick fine what ever have it 

There is a team who plays in my state that literally cheated the game of football multiple times from video taping sidelines and deflating footballs and that coach didn’t even get 2 games never-mind a year 

I’ll wait and see what the NFL does before I listen to a bunch of talking heads who have no clue either 

So, best-case, we’re back in the building on Sunday, then can maybe get a light workout in and a walk-through on Monday.

Then you play Tuesday night, can maybe get a full practice Friday, walk-through Saturday and play Houston Sunday.

Sounds like a recipe for a ton of injuries.