Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

There’s no doubt in my mind after reading Schefter’s report and the NFL quote about how “protocols aren’t failing, people are”, they are going to severely punish us.  Whether we had followed their protocols or not, they’re going to send a message through us.

10 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

There’s no doubt in my mind after reading Schefter’s report and the NFL quote about how “protocols aren’t failing, people are”, they are going to severely punish us.  Whether we had followed their protocols or not, they’re going to send a message through us.

What do you think they will take from us?

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What do you think they will take from us?

Heavy fine and probably a loss of draft pick. I don’t think it’ll be a high draft pick (maybe a 3rd at the highest) or we’ll be forced to forfeit. Like I said though, I think they’re going to send message or better yet, like @TitanSS just said, cover up for their mess.

Edited by TitanSlim

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Heavy fine and probably a loss of draft pick. I don’t think it’ll be a high draft pick (maybe a 3rd at the highest) or we’ll be forced to forfeit. Like I said though, I think they’re going to send message or better yet, like @TitanSS just said, cover up for their mess.

Damn. To me a draft pick seems so harsh. Even if it is a lower one. Really would be unfortunate. If they force us to forfeit, like that would be ridiculous. With people going home to their families this is bound to happen. This is just so wack. They should have never let us play the Vikings. They should be shouldering the blame a bit on this.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm mostly just confused how we could have multiple linemen test positive but no one on Minnesota caught the virus. You literally couldn't have more contact or more breathing on each other than trenches play.

I'm obviously glad it's the case, but no idea how it's the case.

yeah it's weird, i guess the rationale is since each play is a short burst it's not really continuous exposure- the biggest risk is when you're just sitting close to someone for an extended period of time. i guess if you're on the defensive line for ~50 plays, cumulatively that's really not actually a lengthy period of time in close contact? it's probably like 10-20 seconds per play, and i'm being very generous.

They were saying if you are Asymptomatic you could play after 5 days depending on how you feel. So we could have most of our players ready for this game plus some recovering from injuries as well. I don't see NFL postponing this game either. As far as punishing us as longest they dont take draft picks away from us we will be fine.

55 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Tomorrow is going to be a very important day. Hopefully it is the start of no more positive tests. If that is the case we can maybe get in the building Wednesday or Thursday. Have two days of walk throughs and play on Sunday, Latest Monday.

They’re going to do whatever they can to play next week, but yeah, any more positives tomorrow really puts the Bills game in doubt.