2020: Week 4 - v Denver Broncos [TNF]

Bianconero

Just now, ekill08x said:

I wanna see grass again.

I don't care turf or grass.  The injury rates are basically the same.  The problem is with their training.  They either get really strong in one thing like a squat for instance but neglect all hamstring training.  The hamstrings are your breaks.  Imagine having a Porsche but Kia brakes, you're doing 90mph on the highway then realize you need to get off RIGHT NOW.  You slam on those Kia brakes and then boom something is breaking.  If you are not properly balanced then you have a poor brake system and the muscle will tear.  The other issue is dog$hit training and doing circus exercises and doing quarter squats.  By not working the full range of motion in exercises you will be more prone to injury especially the ligaments.

90% of athletes do powerlifting or circus training.  And neither should be how a football player trains.

• Like 3

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

He's lying, it his go to line for criticizing our offense along with the word "creativity"

We literally had motion on our last 2nd down.

He's not, we rank nearly dead last in pre-snap motion. I've been critical of it all season

• Like 1