GDT 10/4/20 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-2 Washington Football Team

DreamKid

49 minutes ago, Danand said:

With Burrow, there is a good chance you guys can dink n dunk against our defense all game - so no.

I am confident Ravens are a better team, but you should not underestimate how bad our pass rush is - even though you guys have the biggest turd in the NFL at right tackle.

You guys should be able to run the ball at will so it won’t matter. You’ll just run the clock out 

54 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

You guys should be able to run the ball at will so it won’t matter. You’ll just run the clock out 

I hope that is the case. Our running game hasn't exactly been consistent and we have had trouble finding the right chemistry/share of touches between our 4 backs and Lamar.

From what I have seen, Bynes looks good at linebacker, while Pratt seems like a liability. Logan Wilson seem like the better player, but I don't know why he get so few reps. 

All in all, Ravens should have more talent and take this one easily - no offense, but it will be interesting to see how Burrow handles this aggressive defense.

If your coaching staff is smart (although I doubt they are), you should use a lot of motion and play action passes and misdirections to get our young linebackers in conflict and take advantage of the short to intermediate routes.

37 minutes ago, Danand said:

I hope that is the case. Our running game hasn't exactly been consistent and we have had trouble finding the right chemistry/share of touches between our 4 backs and Lamar.

From what I have seen, Bynes looks good at linebacker, while Pratt seems like a liability. Logan Wilson seem like the better player, but I don't know why he get so few reps. 

All in all, Ravens should have more talent and take this one easily - no offense, but it will be interesting to see how Burrow handles this aggressive defense.

If your coaching staff is smart (although I doubt they are), you should use a lot of motion and play action passes and misdirections to get our young linebackers in conflict and take advantage of the short to intermediate routes.

We have been doing a lot of those plays. The problem has been our offensive line not being able to block for more than a second. Last week we had success against Jacksonville, but I think we all know the Jaguars aren’t exactly loaded with talent on defense. Burrow has been good taking care of the ball, but at this point we are going to have to match the Ravens point for point on offense because our defense had been very inconsistent. Hopefully we get Geno Atkins back soon because that will help tremendously. I still expect it to be a physical game, but ultimately the Ravens will pull away because they have way more talent. 

Edited by Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, Danand said:

I would screen the Ravens D over and over until they show that they have the discipline to stop it

• Like 2