Week 4 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Are they really? I don't know much about them... The only thing I know about them is how Minshew diced them up the first week of the season... Minshew.

Yeah they are... Buckner and Rhodes are doing amazing for them. They are easily one of the top 5 defense so far.

Cant speak to the Minshew other than it was week one and week one is always a weird throw away.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Ervin is essentially filling Aiyuk's role with the Packs, but still... I was with some people for the first pick. This is who they wanted.

I still believe he's who we wanted all along. Packers didn't see the Niners trade coming. 

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I still believe he's who we wanted all along. Packers didn't see the Niners trade coming. 

Yep... Going by memory here, but there were a lot of trades going on when the picks were in the early twenties. After Reagor & Jefferson (vikes trade up) were drafted. My guys thought the Packers traded up with NE to get Aiyuk, which of course didn't happen... OK, I'm done with reliving that stuff. The Packers added better speed at WR this year and I think that trend will continue next year.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

And 4-8 the rest of the way due to switching quarterbacks too early and having a defense not as dominant as it used to be.

But they actually played good enough to win today,  if you hold a team under 20 you should win. The offense still can't score for Chicago, that offense is always terrible in the first half. They seem to always wait until the 4th quarter to heat up to pull out late comeback wins.

Edited by St Vince