Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, ninjapirate said:

you are like the only person who wanted him. 

Which still just absolutely baffles me... Players that know how to get open, read leverage, good in and out of breaks & still run 4.45 >>>>>>>>

Shocking the disrespect some people had on him in this forum. Just a flat out good football player.

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Which still just absolutely baffles me... Players that know how to get open, read leverage, good in and out of breaks & still run 4.45 >>>>>>>>

Shocking the disrespect some people had on him in this forum. Just a flat out good football player.

No one thought he was a bad player. He just didn't fit what the eagles needed at the time. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

No one thought he was a bad player. He just didn't fit what the eagles needed at the time. 

Ye it’s not a hard concept to grasp. We needed speed Reagor has speed and talent. Reagor will be good, looked really solid when he was on the field.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ye it’s not a hard concept to grasp. We needed speed Reagor has speed and talent. Reagor will be good, looked really solid when he was on the field.

I mean in the current world where we need to rebuild the entire roster and get rid of guys like Ertz he probably would have been the better pick. But who could have predicted the eagles falling off this cliff?

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Argument makes absolutely no sense... Some people just flat out don't understand football. You don't have to run 4.3 speed to be a competent deep threat. A receivers ability to get open at the short & intermediate level open up the deep ball plays. Then people try to argue he could just play out of the slot & has shown he is perfectly fine playing out wide.