Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Snyder will never one because he can’t get out of his own way. O’Connell should’ve been the coach with Kyle Smith at GM. Instead we got a retread. Unbelievable this is happening again. 

We should have hired Matt Rhule!!! That’s was the obvious choice with Chase young sitting there and he has a good OC from LSU I think that offense would suite us better. I like Rivera but Rhule was the guy

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Well yeah bc he didn’t have his starting QB. How many coaches win a lot of games with back up QBs?

The only ones who come to mind are Belichick and Joe Gibbs.

When you’re paid like Rivera and treated as the second coming you should be able to win under tough circumstances. I’m not sure we have evidence that Rivera ever did that. 

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

We should have hired Matt Rhule!!! That’s was the obvious choice with Chase young sitting there and he has a good OC from LSU I think that offense would suite us better. I like Rivera but Rhule was the guy

He would’ve failed here too. If we had hired him he would’ve been our Steve Spurier. And the jury is still out on Rhule, he’s only had 3 games as a HC.