The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Huh? Tua sucks and fitz is the same medicore QB he’s always been. 

The AFC east cheered when the big dog left because they knew they finally chance. Just like in 2008

You're seriously suggesting that the Dolphins season this year is literally defined by not having to face Tom Brady twice in regular season play?

Seriously, that's your position?

I can't tell if you're trolling or really this in love with Tom Brady....

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

BB isn’t a fraud he’s just not as good without the greatest player in NFL history. 

And with this statement, you just disqualified yourself.

I'm not sure any quarterback from this era can be said to have been the greatest "player" in NFL history, but it sure as **** isn't Tom Brady.

9 minutes ago, Saint_James said:

You're seriously suggesting that the Dolphins season this year is literally defined by not having to face Tom Brady twice in regular season play?

Seriously, that's your position?

I can't tell if you're trolling or really this in love with Tom Brady....

I’m not in love I’m in lust. And It’s really funny you calling anyone a troll 

• Like 2

Just now, CP3MVP said:

I’m not in love I’m in lust. And It’s really funny you calling anyone a troll 

I'm not trolling.  I'm speaking a legitimate opinion and frankly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks.   I will not be bullied into believing something about a guy just because he went to a loaded team and did what any professional in his position would be expected to do.

But you go ahead and believe an entire conference improved because ONE MAN left it.   That's not trolling, it's just stupid. 

Just now, Saint_James said:

I will not be bullied into believing something about a guy just because he went to a loaded team and did what any professional in his position would be expected to do.

Yeah its "just because" he's having a great season in Tampa at 43, not because he holds all the passing records and has won 9 conference titles and 6 super bowls.

• Like 2

Just now, mission27 said:

Yeah its "just because" he's having a great season in Tampa at 43, not because he holds all the passing records and has won 9 conference titles and 6 super bowls.

He doesn't hold all the passing records, not even close.  Drew Brees pretty much has them all besides TD's, and Brees broke the TD record before Brady did anyway.

He didn't "win" those things, the Patriots did.   And the complete lack of acknowledging this is a team sport on your way to worshiping your sacred deity is a bit off putting.

Let's see what he wins now.  Which will be SQUAT this year.  No division title, no conference title.   The fairy tale is over and I can't wait to come here and dish out some yummy crow for you to feast on.

1 minute ago, Saint_James said:

He doesn't hold all the passing records, not even close.  Drew Brees pretty much has them all besides TD's, and Brees broke the TD record before Brady did anyway.

He didn't "win" those things, the Patriots did.   And the complete lack of acknowledging this is a team sport on your way to worshiping your sacred deity is a bit off putting.

Let's see what he wins now.  Which will be SQUAT this year.  No division title, no conference title.   The fairy tale is over and I can't wait to come here and dish out some yummy crow for you to feast on.

Yards:

image.png

Touchdowns:

image.png

Completions and Attempts:

image.png

Wins:

image.png

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Saint_James said:

I'm not trolling.  I'm speaking a legitimate opinion and frankly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks.   I will not be bullied into believing something about a guy just because he went to a loaded team and did what any professional in his position would be expected to do.

But you go ahead and believe an entire conference improved because ONE MAN left it.   That's not trolling, it's just stupid. 

The loaded team that was 7-9 before he got there and hadn’t made the playoffs since 2007

17 minutes ago, Saint_James said:

Speaking of Drew Brees. Sean Payton actually has a higher winning percentage without Brees than BB has without Brady.

in fact all the other QBs who are considered all time greats Coaches  have higher winning percentages without their QB than BB does without Brady 

• Like 1