The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

10 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Old man still has it. I'm very happy for Tom.

Does he though. This has been covered and rehashed but even today he wasn’t great. He’s an average nfl an at this point, which at his age is extraordinary, but he misses as many throws as he makes almost. I’m certainly not blaming him for an injury, but the ball to evans was clearly behind, evans tried to stop and his knee gave out. Sucks all the way around but there were another half dozen examples of missed balls from today alone I could rattle off. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Depends how Wilson, Tanny, and Henry do, but Brady might just finish 4th in MVP for me. Currently 6th going into the week. 

Still got haters coming in here too. 

For real lol. Brady today :

399 Yards, 4 TDs ... "but but Brady wasn't even great today". I almost feel sad for the haters having to endure Brady's unprecedented streak of success.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

399 Yards, 4 TDs ... "but but Brady wasn't even great today". I almost feel sad for the haters having to endure Brady's unprecedented streak of success.

Including a dropped TD, 1 almost TD where Godwin couldn't quite get his toes inbounds, and another where the TE fell down and was wide open in the flat.

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

If they win the SB, they will just claim it’s all the cast and defense lol. 

Brady just had a Top 5-6 QB season, that’s not debatable, and is arguably still a Top 5-6 QB. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's beyond a joke now that people discredit Tom for what he's achieved.

it's gone far beyond jealousy, saltiness, trolling and denial. It's full on mental illness level now. 

Yeah I hate Brady but you’re just blind if you’re trying to put someone else on the thrown 

27 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Does he though. This has been covered and rehashed but even today he wasn’t great. He’s an average nfl an at this point, which at his age is extraordinary, but he misses as many throws as he makes almost. I’m certainly not blaming him for an injury, but the ball to evans was clearly behind, evans tried to stop and his knee gave out. Sucks all the way around but there were another half dozen examples of missed balls from today alone I could rattle off. 

my goodness... show me what the bad man did to hurt you. it'll be ok, I promise.

• Like 3