The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think that implies Rodgers is a more accurate passer then Brady. Even with Davante Adams, Rodgers is throwing a ton of 50-50 balls. Guys like Godwin/AB are such good route runners they're getting wide open more often then not.

“Drops are the fault of the QB”, that’s a hot take I’ve never heard before. Well done.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2022 at 12:18 PM, NYRaider said:

Brady's stats are inflated, Rodgers is the MVP. I hope Tampa plays Green Bay this year but unfortunately I don't think they'll make it that far.

I hope they do, too. The Packers are the weakest #1 seed in recent memory and literally have half the point differential Tampa Bay does, despite the Bucs being ravaged by injuries all year long. The Bucs also have wins over the Cowboys, Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Eagles, and Colts, which is a much better resume than the Packers. The Packers scare nobody.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:11 PM, NYRaider said:

Less turnover worthy throws is better then actually having less turnovers. Brady goat can do no wrong.

…yes, literally true for the purposes of attempting to evaluate quality of QB play, because it attempts to remove bad luck and/or bad WR play from the equation.

Brady's game vs. the Saints late in the year gave Rodgers the edge for MVP. Of course Rodgers played just as bad against the Saints early in the year but the voters will weigh the more recent games more. I think Brady deserves the MVP given his stats/wins despite all the adversity he's had to deal with this year but people expect perfection from Brady tho and anything less will bring out the wolves, it's unfortunate.

Either way, what a friggin season by him. 5300+ yards passing (1st in NFL), 43 TD passes (1st in NFL) and broke several NFL records. At 44 years old... what more can you possibly ask for.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:32 AM, NYRaider said:

I think that implies Rodgers is a more accurate passer then Brady. Even with Davante Adams, Rodgers is throwing a ton of 50-50 balls. Guys like Godwin/AB are such good route runners they're getting wide open more often then not.

Lol

At age 44 Tom Brady:

Set career highs in yards, attempts, and completions

Had the second most TDs he's ever thrown and led the NFL

Set the NFL record for completions

Finished second ever in passing attempts

I sincerely hope he throws for like 100,000 career yards and 800 TDs and no one ever comes ******* close to touching those records even with extra games.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

At age 44 Tom Brady:

Set career highs in yards, attempts, and completions

Had the second most TDs he's ever thrown and led the NFL

Set the NFL record for completions

Finished second ever in passing attempts

I sincerely hope he throws for like 100,000 career yards and 800 TDs and no one ever comes ******* close to touching those records even with extra games.

It's insane. It's like Terrific Tommy just will not slow down. by the time he's 50 he will still probably be able to throw 600 times at an elite level.

The ageless wonder

tom-brady-time-100-2021.jpg?w=800&qualit

Edited by ILoveTheVikings

On 1/9/2022 at 7:58 PM, DanMullen said:

I hope they do, too. The Packers are the weakest #1 seed in recent memory and literally have half the point differential Tampa Bay does, despite the Bucs being ravaged by injuries all year long. The Bucs also have wins over the Cowboys, Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Eagles, and Colts, which is a much better resume than the Packers. The Packers scare nobody.

This post is satire, right?