BDL 2020 Week 4 - Camden Hood Rats @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Antarctica Katabatic Beasts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2020 at 04:00 AM

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Negative. Sneed was starting for me last week, with Dennard as the nickel. 

edit: And how did I know he was '90% Ward' with leaving the game at half and then not practicing all week. I literally had no idea, and was just hoping he could contribute at all. Thankfully he did and I hope he's good going forward. 

You just gotta work with what you got, you know?

I phrased that awful.  Moreland in slot I can live with when sneed is starting cause ward is outside corner, I threw 90% as a random number btw.  Moreland as outside corner is woof from what limited action I've seen of football team . He's a train wreck on the outside but is meh on inside 

• Like 1

@Pickle Rick @The Orca you guys need to start Ward over Okudah. I know he isn't the most well known player in the league, but he's pretty good - which is much better than Okudah at this point.

We have two mobile QBs, with great matchups outside (everybody talking about Camden CBs but let's not act like Antartica corners are much better) that will be running for their lifes. Gun to my head, I think an Antartica defender makes a play in that zone D creating a turnover that makes the difference.

Also - let's hope you guys get healthier teams. BDL is more fun when you're not down to your 7th CB or your 10th OLineman

Edited by TedLavie

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca you guys need to start Ward over Okudah. I know he isn't the most well known player in the league, but he's pretty good - which is much better than Okudah at this point.

We have two mobile QBs, with great matchups outside (everybody talking about Camden CBs but let's not act like Antartica corners are much better) that will be running for their lifes. Gun to my head, I think an Antartica defender makes a play in that zone D creating a turnover that makes the difference.

Also - let's hope you guys get healthier teams. BDL is more fun when you're not down to your 7th CB or your 10th OLineman

Tell me about it lol.  At least our skill players combined for like 15 TD's this week.  Probably should account for something no :ph34r:

Echo the same sentiments many have shared. That CB group for Camden might be the least productive group starting I have ever seen in a BDL game.

This game has shootout written all over it. I think the biggest difference maker is Russell Wilson carving up a team with only3 active DBs. Lamar should be prolific on the stat sheet but I like Leonard to make a couple game changing plays ranging from a couple 3rd down stops to forcing some sort of fumble that puts Russell in a short field. 48-41 Camden.

Edited by MD4L

Going Camden here. Agree with Frogs that Camden has maybe the saddest CB group the BDL has ever seen, but despite that I'm not sure Lamar behind such an abomination of an OL would be able to have success, especially given Camden would be able to shut down the run pretty well with that defensive front. 

On the flip side, that Antarctica DL has some wins against a pretty poor Camden OL, but Russ has shown he can cook with some poor OLs and between Elliott, Hopkins and Kupp there's certainly enough for Camden to take advantage of a defensive backfield which isn't too strong either.

I don't think Antarctica will be able to take advantage of Camden's weakness at CB because Jackson is going to be swarmed on every play. They'll have some success but not enough. Antarctica's CB group isn't great itself honestly and I think Russ will have a big day here.