Chiefs vs Patriots Monday Night Double Header

Bearerofnews

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Was it the run, when he ran out of bounds to the left and flexed towards where the fans would be? If so, that was a big run. If it was a flex on that near int throw; i missed that and that would be weird to flex after that play.

It was a flex after the run. And yeah, it was fine. Players get excited about plays they make, unreal isn't it

• Like 2

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

I feel ya. Onus needs to be on Refs to use better judgment and be consistent with all qbs and not play favoritism based on stature.

I really got rubbed the wrong way earlier though when he yelled CMON MAN to Devin McCourty, one of the more respected players, I would imagine, in the league, for pushing him out. 

what you want him to do? ask you to step out of bounds?

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Was it the run, when he ran out of bounds to the left and flexed towards where the fans would be? If so, that was a big run. If it was a flex on that near int throw; i missed that and that would be weird to flex after that play.

He did it after the run.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I really got rubbed the wrong way earlier though when he yelled CMON MAN to Devin McCourty, one of the more respected players, I would imagine, in the league, for pushing him out. 

what you want him to do? ask you to step out of bounds?

It was my impression that that was Devin, because he knew exactly what Mahomes was doing.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

He did it after the run.

I don't think anyone was saying he was celebrating the near-INT, I think the point is that even if you do manage to scamper for a 1st down on the next play, don't act like you made some great play. Recognise it's only luck you're still on the field and and be a bit humble. 

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

I don't think anyone was saying he was celebrating the near-INT, I think the point is that even if you do manage to scamper for a 1st down on the next play, don't act like you made some great play. Recognise it's only luck you're still on the field and and be a bit humble. 

any NFL player that focuses on the mistakes of the last play isn't going to last long

• Like 1