STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

since matts gave his coin to blue

and i gave boba fett a job to kill pickle

tugboat or glen.

and tugboat has so many red flags

Agreed. Tugboat has been grasping at straws all day and making very little sense.

Tugboat

Just now, Blue said:

Well, I can clear Orca as not a Rebel, although he could be still be scummy-scum (and probably is, let's be honest).

Which makes me deeply curious about the flavor I got last Night, but I'm willing to drop it for now.

Yeah.  That doesn't mean anything.  "Not a Rebel" is the ultimate cop-out of a 3rd party scum.

Which, also explains how i ended up on your Triquadwhatevercorder.  Swag maybe definitely has a redirect ability.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  That doesn't mean anything.  "Not a Rebel" is the ultimate cop-out of a 3rd party scum.

Which, also explains how i ended up on your Triquadwhatevercorder.  Swag maybe definitely has a redirect ability.

I wasn't redirected to you. You were randomly chosen.

Just now, Tk3 said:

tugboat still makes the most sense from the standpoint of information, but I'm half inclined to vote orca for that charade

it's either a blatant admission of being 3rd party scum or really, really bad town

What information?