STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why is the VC color coded and why do I have 5 votes?

Blue found that between matts, pickle, tugboat, glen....that at least 1 is rebel  and 1 is third party.

green means that their votes are random.

i missed what blue meant (vote locked?)

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, hopefully Pickle dies tonight and we learn his alignment. Even if he's scum, there's still one other scum in that group of four, so we need to sort that out.

Again though...you're arguing for being willing to potentially just kill a bunch of town, to narrow down results.  That's not great.  You'll "have to" kill potentially 3 town to really narrow down that you're making the whole thing up.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Again though...you're arguing for being willing to potentially just kill a bunch of town, to narrow down results.  That's not great.  You'll "have to" kill potentially 3 town to really narrow down that you're making the whole thing up.

If by "a bunch" you mean "no more than two," yes, I think a 1 to 1 exchange of Town for non-Town is a fair and equitable trade given our other option is killing at random.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

@The Orca i might have missed it, but did the oracle say Blue was truthful with this statement

"I am a member of the Galactic Empire who found out that at least one of Pickle Rick, Tugboat, Glen, or Matts is a Rebel"

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because I got results that at least two out of you, Pickle, Tugboat, and Glen are non-Town.

I got nothing for the colors other than Counselor and Bcb got drunk and now their votes are randomized, lol.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Blue found that between matts, pickle, tugboat, glen....that at least 1 is rebel  and 1 is third party.

green means that their votes are random.

i missed what blue meant (vote locked?)

I knew I was investigated. There was like 12 tags when I logged on asking me about it. I was asking why me specifically. 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so you tried to visit daniel and went to swag?

No.  I mean opposite.  I wasn't targeting Swag, but ended up there anyway.  Could've been Daniel or Dome, or frankly...anyone i guess.  But there's something janky about Swag.  Redirect is suspicious to me.  No idea how the droids play into this.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

What do you mean opposite?

I mean...the opposite.  Ended up where i didn't mean to.