STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Alright someone catch me up cause I'm lost looking at this VC lol 

Well, Blue's tricorder still stands. Tugboat was killed and flipped Town, , and therefore one of Pickle and KSJ (who replaced Matts) is a rebel scum.

Also, Rack used his droid for an alignment compare, meaning that one of SwAg, BBB, or Glen are also rebel scum. So it's likely SwAg is a Scoundrel (therefore not a threat to the Empire unless he was converted, which we have no proof of) as Tugboat said as much and flipped Town, and Glen was hiding last night and therefore probably an invest wouldn't work.

IMO, after thinking about it, it's gotta be Glen or BBB today from a vote standpoint. If Glen flips rebel, that would potentially mean that Rack's invest went through regardless of Glen's night action.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, Blue's tricorder still stands. Tugboat was killed and flipped Town, , and therefore one of Pickle and KSJ (who replaced Matts) is a rebel scum.

Also, Rack used his droid for an alignment compare, meaning that one of SwAg, BBB, or Glen are also rebel scum. So it's likely SwAg is a Scoundrel (therefore not a threat to the Empire unless he was converted, which we have no proof of) as Tugboat said as much and flipped Town, and Glen was hiding last night and therefore probably an invest wouldn't work.

IMO, after thinking about it, it's gotta be Glen or BBB today from a vote standpoint. If Glen flips rebel, that would potentially mean that Rack's invest went through regardless of Glen's night action.

So blues tri coder stands but he's voting for someone not on his tricoder thing? 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So blues tri coder stands but he's voting for someone not on his tricoder thing? 

Oh, and @SirA1 mentioned something about Counselor being a liar and killing Dome. SirA, can you provide me with what exactly you're saying. I missed it as I woke up to pee at like 1:20 AM last night and read up. I think I even liked @squire12's post where he mentioned I faked a tricorder once.

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC (let me know if there's any mistakes)

Tugboat - 7 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue, SwAg, Malfatron, Matts4313, rackcs

Matts4313 - 5 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, bigbadbuff, The Orca

Pickle Rick - 4 - SirA1, MWil23, Daboyle

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick, Counselor

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tk3 - 1 - Tugboat

bcb1213 - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: ET80, Glen

4 hours, 45 minutes until end of day.

I'm like 50 pages behind and still haven't gotten to Malf swing yet but.....anyone notice the colors in the VC? I hate to get technical on it buttttttt

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The more I think about it, the more Glen's vote tells us today. He's on both the Quadquarter AND Rack's droid invest.

If he flips Town, then we can safely assume that (at least) one of Pickle and KSJ are scum AND it's BBB, with SwAg being a Scoundrel.

Look, I think the Mas Amedda claim is trash based on what we know and what we've seen from Town flips. It is drastically less believable than the Admiral Motti claim, which I don't buy in the slightest either. The only reason I'm not pushing KSJ 2.0 now is because Matts was nice and gave me a credit before he bailed. So I'm good with killing Pickle or KSJ 2.0 today because  then we know for certain we're gonna get a Rebel.

Glen was obviously non-Town yesterday. I don't know why any of you are still listening to him at this point aside from lulz. He needs to go, and soon, simply because he will **** us over through sheer ineptitude and self-interest.

Buff is clearly a Jedi, and if by some miracle he's not, Swag is. Buff going radio silent after Rack's claim is not a great sign for Buff, if we're being honest with ourselves.

There are, at minimum, three people I would kill today. But alas, we are restricted to one.

• Like 2

VC

bigbadbuff - 4 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23

Pickle Rick - 4 - Glen, Tk3, bigbadbuff, SwAg

Glen - 4 - SirA1, Counselor, squire12, Hockey5djh

Counselor - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: rackcs, ET80, JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls

Day Event 3 begins in 2 Hours.

VC

bigbadbuff - 4 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23

Pickle Rick - 4 - Glen, Tk3, bigbadbuff, SwAg

Glen - 3 - SirA1, Counselor, squire12

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, Hockey5djh

Yet to vote: rackcs, ET80, JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls

Day Event 3 begins in 2 Hours.