STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

VC

bigbadbuff - 7 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23, ET80, AFlaccoSeagulls, Glen

Glen - 4 - Counselor, squire12, bcb1213, rackcs

Pickle Rick - 3 - Tk3, bigbadbuff, SwAg

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, Hockey5djh

Mwil23 - 1 - SirA1

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Given the information we know and the post you're replying to, this seems...odd.

jedi seem like 3rd party voters.

Could swing either way towards empire or rebels.

So going after(who I assume) are rebels would > going after someone who is not an immediate threat

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm massively concerned about Pickle / Orca in that regard

Hockey definitely concerns me about coming in hot day 1, then doing basically nothing since. it's opposite of his usual style

Matts is definitely a guy who is bold and bombastic if he has any sort of power. He is either a low power role, or he is trying to hide without doing his usual bit

I mean, I basically just assumed Pickle is scum at this point and Orca probably is as well at least to some extent. I could see him as maybe Boba. 

Just now, Glen said:

jedi seem like 3rd party voters.

Could swing either way towards empire or rebels.

So going after(who I assume) are rebels would > going after someone who is not an immediate threat

I very sincerely doubt the jedi can win with the Empire

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I very sincerely doubt the jedi can win with the Empire

I highly doubt it as well. But given the nature of the force.. I assume the dark side can win them over if they choose so

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I mean, I basically just assumed Pickle is scum at this point and Orca probably is as well at least to some extent. I could see him as maybe Boba. 

I CONCUR WITH THIS POSSIBILITY!!!

Blue

Mwil

Josh

Rack

SirA

Daboyle

TK3

AFlaccoSeagulls

bcb

Hockey

ET80

Squire

RuskieTitan

Counselor

Swag

Orca

Glen

Pickle Rick

KSJ 2.0

Bigbadbuff

Blue are people I'm confident are Town or at least Town-friendly. Vader, Palpatine, at least one other Imperial Officer, claimed Stormtrooper, and I know (within a very small margin of error) what Josh is. Rack just outed Buff as scum and I don't think he does that as a Rebel or Jedi.

Black I have no info on, ranked in order of most to least likely to be Town (with very little variance). We need them to start giving us stuff to work with.

Orange have some question marks but nothing absolutely concrete. Swag has a Scoundrel invest on him but I think we can ignore that for now. The flavor on why I couldn't invest Orca is extremely suspicious, I'll get to that later. Counselor spotted visiting someone (Dome?) on a Night they died, which is suspicious af.

Red are people we can pretty much confirm are scum. Buff has a direct invest against him, Glen is basically outed scum (and I kinda believe the Scoundrel claim at this point), while at least one of Rick and KSJ is scum. We had Ozzel pop up, so while Motti is a bizarre choice for a named character, it at least makes more sense than Mas Amedda, who never appeared in the original trilogy.

We know we only have 10 Town left, and I feel like we know at least five of them. We take out Buff here, hopefully that slows down the kills, and we regroup to go from there tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What makes you think he's more likely to be scoundrel than rebel?

Numbers game. He's claimed Han Solo, who would fit as a Scoundrel from a certain point of view. Pickle and Matts/KSJ have inferior claims, at least one of which is a lie.

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Blue

why are we going away from your tricorder

are you THAT certain on BBB?

Because Rack is hard claiming Buff's alignment. If he's lying, we lynch Rack instead. Buff isn't claiming anything else despite knowing that he's going to be the vote today, so this is very cut and dry. My ability doesn't tell us exactly who is Rebel scum, so it's a lower-percentage play to eliminate scum.