STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Things are not going well for the Empire. Not a single Rebel dead and the body count keeps piling up.

It seems that at the very least, Kendal Ozzel, aka @Forge, failed someone for the last time, as he was found blasted to death. He was of Galactic Empire alignment.

Secondly, the singled remains of a human were found. They were eventually able to determine it was the body of @Tugboat who appears to, apparently, not have been so pardoned after all. Being apparently electrocuted to death, he was an Imperial Officer, Galactic Empire aligned.

Also, there was an IMPERIAL INFORMATION BROADCAST last night. It read "Matts is Galactic - Mas Amedda".

Day 3 is open. It will end 10/9 at 9:00 PM ET. A special Day Event will be at noon. This will be pretty brief, though.

Autopsies:

Reveal hidden contents

Kendal Ozzel
Admiral, Human

5nfE8hDERo_U5xDxRqGu_NAj9W6rXmBf-CLezjSTNzp4QON0pil28XDiXDjKd2iBNSdloQT23kvv6k52KMbVl-YZNfrMOMaRkKHZoK9JZ-bVXr90bajwcywr48Fd60A3Sdyaai9v

"You failed me for the last time, Admiral!" - Darth Vader

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Assassin (droid): Once per night, you can target a player. If targeted player visits someone during the night with a role ability, one of the player(s) they visited will die, at random. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability to have them join the game as a player, simply under the name "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned, of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. You may change the vote of any of your droids at any time during the day via PM, except during the final hour of the day, when all droids are votelocked. If you die, all of your droids are instantly killed, too. Droids can be targeted by night actions and lynched like any other player, but are immune to Force abilities.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• None!

Imperial Officer
Officer, Human

JslWuMHdKbcR01oWxhQ6X820ohU6M8N-wT25HDYkTfqdq7Thflc9edcB7rGVqNucWrDpDZQR2BEI_gWD_AGYLn_FyUo-8SAzNK_Nr4uNFuVUjwOthQkz4BTpFoZovISFeasORsGA

"Where are you taking this... thing?" - Imperial Officer

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Spy (droid): Once per night, you may target a player and receive a report on their Alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability to have them join the game as a player, simply under the name "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned, of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. You may change the vote of any of your droids at any time during the day via PM, except during the final hour of the day, when all droids are votelocked. If you die, all of your droids are instantly killed, too. Droids can be targeted by night actions and lynched like any other player, but are immune to Force abilities.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• None!

You're correct. It wasn't the host clearing him but it was a Blue imperial broadcast stating as such. 

25 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Listen friends, I am a storm trooper.

20 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yes, tell these fools I am a storm trooper. Blue trying to act like he is Darth Vader and that that is a good thing.

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Trying to save the empire one storm trooper at a time.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did you receive a message last night?

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yes

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

who was it about?

What type of info did it have in it?

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

It was in regards to a hint of a possible invasion of the Empire that was blocked.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK, that might be good info.  Did it have any specific name of a player?

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

"leader of the jedis tried forming an invasion"

@Daboyle  You want to compare this info vs yours?

I think we have one on the hook here boys

Buff

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I hate to do this but can someone explain the BBB train? I'm failing miserably to try and catch up since you guys are creating new pages faster than I'm reading them

Goon squad. The normally good thread players looks to have gotten scum roles and people are following them.