STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

I had two in-person classes today. One student showed up. Total.

It's about an hour round-trip between my home and work, and I have to get up at around 7am to do it. I am not a happy camper.

Sucks man. As terrible as COVID has been, the one positive for me has been shifting from office to WFH, which saves me about an hour a day, and unlike you my work day starts at 6am. Quite a difference rolling out of bed and quick shower at 5:45am to be ready for work, vs 5am. My company has pushed it out until at least December 1, but I don't see it changing until sometime in 2021, and hopefully when things do 'return' to a norm I can retain primarily WFH status. Especially since my house will be finished and I move in December.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sucks man. As terrible as COVID has been, the one positive for me has been shifting from office to WFH, which saves me about an hour a day, and unlike you my work day starts at 6am. Quite a difference rolling out of bed and quick shower at 5:45am to be ready for work, vs 5am. My company has pushed it out until at least December 1, but I don't see it changing until sometime in 2021, and hopefully when things do 'return' to a norm I can retain primarily WFH status. Especially since my house will be finished and I move in December.

I'm holding out hope that we'll move fully online after next week, once the students can no longer withdraw from the course without taking an F.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have.

What are your scum reads, if any?

I don't know what to make of much at this point. Counselor seemed to panic early with the votes wanting to get pressure off of himself, but that screams more "Help me! I'm Town!" on his meta than scum. Aside from that, D1 is usually a crapshoot and I like pushing the inactives or potential late game lylo liabilities that we don't have a read on because we allowed it to happen.

VC

kingseanjohn - 10 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, Daniel, ET80

Counselor - 3 - Forge, RuskieTitan, Glen

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - SirA1

Matts4313 - 1 - Dome

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, Tugboat, Hockey5djh, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Tk3

50 minutes until the Special Day Event.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

YOU ALL COMING IN HERE LIKE YOU COMING IN WITH A KARATE KICK LIKE YOU BRUCE LEE OR SOMETHING I'M RICK JAMES YOU BE TAKING KARATE WITH THE LITTLE KIDS

ok boomer

VC

kingseanjohn - 10 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, Daniel, ET80

Counselor - 3 - Forge, RuskieTitan, Glen

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - SirA1

Matts4313 - 1 - Dome

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, Tugboat, Hockey5djh, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Tk3

15 minutes until the Special Day Event.