STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so is mafia more likely than town to do that if they know rebels are the mafia.

Honestly, its a weak push regardless, I'm just trying to look for a legitimate voting reason rather than the random piling of votes on KSJ that doesn't even give you a slight bit of info.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, what happened?  I've tried to convince you all to lynch a handful of players early on the basis of "they're awful," and the only person to ever indulge me is Dome?

I’ll always indulge you.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbh, it's likely multi-faction game because with Nacho it almost always is.  So, really, just randomly choosing a person from the list, you have a decent chance of hitting scum.

in the context of the theme who would be the third faction? The only thing I can think of is if there was a "First Order" cult but they're technically just built from the remnants of the Empire so...its not really a third party.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

in the context of the theme who would be the third faction? The only thing I can think of is if there was a "First Order" cult but they're technically just built from the remnants of the Empire so...its not really a third party.

Separatists, The Old Republic, Alderaan, etc.  Even potentially an alignment for the Jedi.

Lots of people hate the Empire.

VC

kingseanjohn - 11 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat, Hockey5djh

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, [Glen]

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - SirA1, Forge

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

Matts4313 - 1 - Dome

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Tk3

Cannot vote: Daniel

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Based on my vast Star Wars knowledge from the Star Wars RTS game from the early 2000s, I would say our other options are: Gungan, Rebel Alliance, Royal Naboo, Trade Federation, and Wookies.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

kingseanjohn - 11 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat, Hockey5djh

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, [Glen]

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - SirA1, Forge

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

Matts4313 - 1 - Dome

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Tk3

Cannot vote: Daniel

I should be on Josh