STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Honestly, who first, I genuinely don’t see a difference between the choices.  Rick and Matts sorta know how to play.  Tugboat and Glen sorta don’t.  I wanted Rick, Tugboat, or Matts yesterday, so Glen gets second choice after the other three for me.

Okay, lets settle this with a question and answer phase

@Matts4313 Bachelor number 1: Why did you keep me alive last game i was in, even though i wrecked the scum hard. I like that quality in a scum

@Pickle Rick - Bachelor number 2: Same question to you. Why keep me alive, even though i was (again) responsible for the deaths of both twins.

@Glen  - Bachelor number 3: We have had some LOLs. Are they gone or nah?

@Tugboat - Bachelor number 4: You are quite mysterious. I dont know where you stand this game. Where do you see your vote going to in 5 days?

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I guess i'll hop on board the train and throw in another vote for KSJ.

10 hours ago, Dome said:

tumblr_mdijngUm7w1qebpy1.gif

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well, it was definitely a rough night for the scouting division of the Empire. Not one, but two, Scout Troopers of the Galactic Empire alignment was found blasted to death.

The first was @Dome, who was found with a blaster of his own in his inventory. The second was @Daniel, who didn't appear to have anything in his inventory.

Their autopsies will be added to the OP shortly.

Day 2 is now open. It will end 10/8 at 9:00 ET.

There will be a Special Day Event taking place 10/8 at 3:00 ET.

Might be nothing, but Dome indicated skepticism on Tugboat early and is dead.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, lets settle this with a question and answer phase

@Matts4313 Bachelor number 1: Why did you keep me alive last game i was in, even though i wrecked the scum hard. I like that quality in a scum

@Pickle Rick - Bachelor number 2: Same question to you. Why keep me alive, even though i was (again) responsible for the deaths of both twins.

@Glen  - Bachelor number 3: We have had some LOLs. Are they gone or nah?

@Tugboat - Bachelor number 4: You are quite mysterious. I dont know where you stand this game. Where do you see your vote going to in 5 days?

You are going to try all four out aren’t you lady of the night?

• Like 1

All I can think of with your question for Tugboat is when I tried convincing him I was Town for like six hours when I was the only reason we lynched three Mafia to that point in the game, and his response was some variation of “I can’t verify that.”

• Like 1