STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, Tugboat said:

You're claiming to have caught two non-town, but you're also claiming you don't know which they are.  It's a classic scum ruse.  If you successfully lynch me and when i do turn up Town, you're just gonna deflect like crazy to, "welp i guess it's one of the others in that list".

I get at most three Day phases out of that, assuming no Town Vig goes and offs one of them, and then I die.

But I'm not getting lynched.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'd guess tug is the indy at this point and is just flailing aimlessly 

That's actually just me, playing Mafia games...thank you very much.

But no, i'm pretty sure there are two alt factions, even though i'm not one of them.  The redirect that Blue is talking about, is part of it.

Just now, Tugboat said:

That's actually just me, playing Mafia games...thank you very much.

But no, i'm pretty sure there are two alt factions, even though i'm not one of them.  The redirect that Blue is talking about, is part of it.

Okay then, explain

Special Day Event 2

The group, stressed and tired from the events of the last few days, decide to look around the planet for some relief at least for a small amount of time. They find the perfect remedy - a good old cantina!

8-rbWfyU4TFl-oHO31Za5DuBB1LSKWzgv0_8o4g-qNYkUe7fk7FVihrMlkjohBV7hXpLIqJz2ngdnymUeHksAtefQnDpZhTVDlAW-vJc9J85k2uk8wGU2egfQq0kIeDVXqIXSGUj

The first hospitality of course is the music. Which is mandatory to listen to while we're in the cantina. If you're not listening to it, I'll know. Somehow. And there will be punishments.

Of course, there's a bar complete with is burly-looking bartender. He'll gladly give you a drink for credits... merely specify to "buy [drink type]" (in bold) to exchange your credits for one. There's no bar menu, sadly, but as long as the bartender knows what you're talking about, he should be able accommodate you. You may then "drink [drink]" to drink it yourself or "give [drink]" to give it to another player (and it's a cantina rule... one cannot pass up on a free drink so they'd need to drink it). You cannot take drinks with you outside the bar (Empire policy), it's consumed at the same time you buy it.

There's quite a few unscrupulous looking characters who may be willing to converse with one of you, but it may take credits in order to hire any of their services. First of all, there appears to be some sort of bounty hunter in the corner. Also there's some weird looking oracle of sorts (but she requires two patrons). Finally, there's a weird looking alien sitting at the bar who claims to be a doctor. To attempt to hire the services of one of them simply type "talk [person name]" (in bold). Additional prompts will occur from there.

Everyone has credits except Glen, rackcs, Blue, and Counselor. Unfortunately, most here takes credits (but you can still attempt to converse with someone). Still, you four can sit down and enjoy the music!

The group will leave the cantina in roughly one hour (4:00 PM ET), as catching Rebel Scum is of utmost urgency.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

What kind of nonsense goes through your brain that saying "Admiral" is a hardclaim when that applies to multiple unrelated characters

What kind of nonsense goes through your brain to say that saying most of character is equivalent to posting an obscure line from a actor that played a character from another movie.   Lol.  

Just now, Blue said:

I get at most three Day phases out of that, assuming no Town Vig goes and offs one of them, and then I die.

But I'm not getting lynched.

There's already 3 town dead.  You're 3 day phases and a few nights from completely wiping out town.  Especially if people like Counselor/Rackcs are gonna be able to knock of extra Imperials at night.

You already claimed one of your abilities was basically a one-shot throwaway anyway.  Kamikaze scum seems about right.