STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

radio silence from Pickle ever since this

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if that third alignment is an actual faction and Pickle is trying to draw votes to force a wasted Day phase on a Godfather.

Might just be tinfoiling though.

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, bigbadbuff

Matts4313 - 4 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

Glen - 2 - The Orca

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, Tugboat, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 2 hours.

VC

Pickle Rick - 8 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, bigbadbuff, Daboyle

Matts4313 - 3 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

Glen - 1 - The Orca

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, Tugboat, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 2 hours.

Why is everyone thinking I'm 3rd party or scum. 

I mean malf is sitting here using 100% fabricated tendacies of mine to push me and blue is eating it up.  I got lynched without claiming last game and what was I, town.  I NEVER softed Lando. Malf made that up again.  Malf started to twist Lando as Empire friendly after my post bc he is Lando and knows there ain't a snow balls chance in hell that Lando is Empire friendly.  

Malf's push on me came after that Lando gif, I wonder why.  He is scared of what I know and what I can do.  Same thing happened last game when swag and counselor pushed me when I named them as my 2 top scum reads.  

I'm flattered that everyone is starting to fear me and my mafia skills.  

Maybe there is a reason I haven't claimed 3rd party

Maybe its bc I'm actually Empire.

You know, when Blue and malf start spouting off lies like they are and you all eat it up, its about as hilarious as watching swag last game destroy the mindless pawns even though he was clear as day as scum with counselor and I told everyone as such.  Who listened to me then....crickets.  

Blue is sitting here trying to get me to name malfs alignment. Why is that? Does he think I know his alignment (bc i don't).  

Malf (red)

Matts (red)

Tugboat (blue)

Counselor (very dark orange)

Swag (dark yellow)

Buff (dark yellow)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if that third alignment is an actual faction and Pickle is trying to draw votes to force a wasted Day phase on a Godfather.

Might just be tinfoiling though.

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

Nacho's star trek games didn't previously utilize a godfather mechanic

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

radio silence from Pickle ever since this

Why would I know the alignement?

You caught.  

Half assed players are just gonna pile on like last game. How did that work out.  Let's just repeat it and see what changes.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is everyone thinking I'm 3rd party or scum. 

I mean malf is sitting here using 100% fabricated tendacies of mine to push me and blue is eating it up.  I got lynched without claiming last game and what was I, town.  I NEVER softed Lando. Malf made that up again.  Malf started to twist Lando as Empire friendly after my post bc he is Lando and knows there ain't a snow balls chance in hell that Lando is Empire friendly.  

Malf's push on me came after that Lando gif, I wonder why.  He is scared of what I know and what I can do.  Same thing happened last game when swag and counselor pushed me when I named them as my 2 top scum reads.  

I'm flattered that everyone is starting to fear me and my mafia skills.  

Maybe there is a reason I haven't claimed 3rd party

Maybe its bc I'm actually Empire.

You know, when Blue and malf start spouting off lies like they are and you all eat it up, its about as hilarious as watching swag last game destroy the mindless pawns even though he was clear as day as scum with counselor and I told everyone as such.  Who listened to me then....crickets.  

Blue is sitting here trying to get me to name malfs alignment. Why is that? Does he think I know his alignment (bc i don't).  

Malf (red)

Matts (red)

Tugboat (blue)

Counselor (very dark orange)

Swag (dark yellow)

Buff (dark yellow)

I claimed. If you're Empire, claim your character at minimum. There are two scum between you, Tugboat, Glen, and Matts. Absolute fact. Given you refuse to claim anything despite the fact that it would lead us to scum today is pretty damning.

I'm not asking you to name Malf's alignment, that's you completely making something up.

Just now, Blue said:

I claimed. If you're Empire, claim your character at minimum. There are two scum between you, Tugboat, Glen, and Matts. Absolute fact. Given you refuse to claim anything despite the fact that it would lead us to scum today is pretty damning.

I'm not asking you to name Malf's alignment, that's you completely making something up.

Pickle: malf is lando

Blue: whats the alignment