Packers are the 2013 Broncos but better

NeptunePenguins

7 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Bad opinion lol??? What it's a bad opinion because I'm not crowning him as a better coach than one who went to two Superbowls got it.

He's done or accomplished nothing of substance yet I stand by that

Don't even try to rationalize with fudge fans. 

9 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Well he’s 17-3 in his first 20 games and the driving force behind the best offense in football this season for one 

Lol slow down, you don’t win trophies for being the best offense for the first quarter in the season.

What’s even worse, you claim to have your coach, who’s only been a head coach for a little over one season, better than one who’s won the SB

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Lol slow down, you don’t win trophies for being the best offense for the first quarter in the season.

What’s even worse, you claim to have your coach, who’s only been a head coach for a little over one season, better than one who’s won the SB

Where did I claim anything about winning trophies? I simply pointed out how well it’s been going so far both this season and overall. No reason not to be confident in him at this point despite it being downplayed.

How confident were you in Sean Mcvay after his first 22 games overall? I imagine pretty well convinced he was good at his job.

Edited by Rodjahs12

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Where did I claim anything about winning trophies? I simply pointed out how well it’s been going so far both this season and overall. No reason not to be confident in him at this point despite it being downplayed 

Never said you said anything about trophies. 

I said you can’t claim a second year coach who is only four games into his second season as a better coach than one who’s won the SB

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Never said you said anything about trophies. 

I said you can’t claim a second year coach who is only four games into his second season as a better coach than one who’s won the SB

Yeah I’m not the one claiming that the OP did 

14 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The Packers are on a Broncos 2013 sequence run right now with an even better coach and defense than the Broncos had in 2013. Rodgers also has some arm strength vs Manning. He is on pace for 52 TDs but I predict he reaches the 55 mark with 14 to 15 wins this year. There are also no teams as good as the 2013 Seahawks or 2015 Broncos right now to challenge them either. 

#26 DVOA defense, #1 DVOA offense but worse offense than the Broncos. In short, the Broncos were better on both sides of the ball. The 2013 Broncos defense was not bad despite injuries. 

The Packers look like a really good team but I would not pick them over the Bucs, Ravens and Chiefs.

6 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Bill O'Brien is terrible. 

But this year the Packers do remind me of a better version of the 2013 Broncos. The Packers might not have the receivers but Rodgers in 2020 is much better a QB than 2013 Peyton Manning who couldn't find throw a football properly, and danced around while he hikes the ball which is why he lost to the 2013 Seahawks mostly. Both the Broncos and Packers had/have an easy schedule. The Packers can easily go 16-0 with the rest of their schedule and Rodgers will throw for 55+ TD passes this year. I am making my prediction now. 

hahahaha

1 hour ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

They are nothing alike, though. Only reason the 13 Broncos are being brought up is because of the offensive records.

Which meant nothing in the Super Bowl.

They are in a way. The Packers this year are on pace to finish the year with higher stats than the Broncos ever had in 2013. 2013 was the year in which the Broncos felt unstoppable until the Superbowl and when the weather was above freezing. This year though the Packers have an advantage since they can play in games below freezing very well. This is 2020 and this is the year of the Packers. I don't predict a superbowl win, I guarantee it. The Chiefs no longer have the offense to compete and the Seahawks have the worst defense in football. Bank on it. This is 1995-1996 NBA level stuff is what this Packers team is made of. The only team that has a chance would be the Bucs to win.