Bucs vs Bears GT, 10/8, TNF

beardown3231

27 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i truly do not understand all the buster skrine hate on this forum

I don't hate Buster Skrine. However, he's nothing more than a decent player. Meanwhile Miller is having a really nice season and Tom Brady is still really good. I'd start Miller if I had a fantasy team, assuming my other options weren't promising, especially considering Tampa might be a WR or two short

Edited by beardown3231

15 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Interesting game tonight for both teams.  Curious to see if Foles get in better sync with his WRs on a short week

I'd imagine not but we'll see. I'd like to see Tom Brady get knocked down and throw a couple pick 6s in this game. Certainly he's able to do so. 

9 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

I'd imagine not but we'll see. I'd like to see Tom Brady get knocked down and throw a couple pick 6s in this game. Certainly he's able to do so. 

With Evans being a game time decision, the Bucs WR depth could get very thin.  Much like Foles, if Brady doesn t have Evans timing could be an issue.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Nagy should just focus on having an offense that doesn’t suck. I am beginning to worry that he isn’t existing in reality. The offense is bad, just do the simple things well.

That's what happens when you have a **** QB. It all revolves around that. 

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

Even more so when you have a **** QB. Just keep it simple, limit mistakes, and protect against bad QB play.

Foles needs to hit some of those throws this week that he missed Sunday. Can't miss wide open guys. Limit the penalties too. 

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

That montage video of the Bears and their QB mistakes was brutal. 

we have to solve this problem in the next couple of drafts. 

Well...with the way it sits right now. I'd be surprised if both guys aren't gone after this year. They just need to start fresh.